Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Cost me just over £90 last time around for Tesco99. Bloody scary thing is, when they uped the Pay at Pump limit from £50 to £99 I thought that was a mental jump, but they knew better than me, soon enough we'd be topping that out too
  2. A fill up with 99 at Tesco's at Horsham last Friday was £134.9 I assume you mean 134.9p/litre and not £134.90 for a tank? Either way
  3. All I ask is that the government keep the recommended fuel payment tracking the price of fuel. Its still at 40p/mile which is quickly meaning that the payment doesnt cover my fuel - currently it gives me about 40p/mile compared to the cost of fuel which is quickly approaching 25p/mile. Once I go over 10k miles a year then I'm down to even less, which is why it only just breaks even now I think. I dont dare work it out incase I realise the real cost and need to get rid of the car
  4. Sound deadening works quite well, but its a bit of a pain to take the car to bits to fit Still get a lot of road noise though, I think its down to the tyres as when you go over nice smooth tarmac it goes perfectly quiet.
  5. Very nice. Could do with one of them to go with the Black Edition for sunny days
  6. Same as above. I think they must use the same pedal in the 6MT and 7AT and such it has the kick down button in the 6MT even though it doesnt kick down
  7. Maybe Colin could pop over to see the beast
  8. It'd take longer than 3 years to work out what goes on in Stew's head and I'm sure she wouldn't want to know half of it Maybe she wants to be in academia all her life
  9. Has someone said we didnt do a good job? never had a complaint so far? I think he just wonders if you found any more little tweaks to do that gain a few more HP, as different engines can prefer different tweaks. Dont think he's questioning the map quality itself
  10. Good idea I'm just happy that all the images are hi-res this year (even though I forgot to send Martin my hi-res versions last year )
  11. Most likely the drop links/ARB just like the 350z. I get it now and again if its cold, nothing to be worried about me thinks
  12. Chris`I

    Window seal

    Highly unlikely to get one anywhere other than a dealer as the cars havent been around for too long. Try PMing ZMANALEX or R35LEE :pmr35lee:
  13. My cards are for 350z-uk.com, are there any for 370z-uk.net, may get other 370z owners interested in the site, for those who don't know the site a 350z card may not interest them. Sorry, missed this first time around. I think the new cards have both addresses on. I'll check with Martin/Mike
  14. Just had this through from NMGB. Looks like the same deal seen elsewhere, this is the official flyer for it
  15. We've had good plots the last 2 years at Brands, so the same place again would be good. Our friend over at GTROC usually sort us out a good spot IIRC
  16. Chris`I

    SPEED BUMPS

    Standard suspension and a V1/V2 kit will generally be fine. I ran a Varis lip on my 350z and it was fine on almost any speedbump. As with HEADPHONES, the problem was slanting drives/roads that then went up a raised kerb so there was a dip then a raised bit, used to catch them a lot.
  17. Good work bud, if I didnt already have a black Richbrook I would have had one
  18. I'll probably go Vredstien Sessanta's or PS3 next time. I think the Falkens are good on the 350z (great for the price), but want to try something a bit more up market on the 370z as I think it deserves more better rubber. Horses for courses and all that
  19. Looks like she got the looks and the brains for you both Stew. How you managed to net Jayne we will never know, maybe she wants to study your brain Congrats again, its a massive achievement for her
  20. You know the truth, thats what matters
  21. Hey, at least they bothered to read the sticky, I'll give them credit for that
  22. Just complete the first two stages of the AMG Challenge in the Special Events section and it appears...... as if by magic Aye have to unlock it. It does look good, even more convincing on a bigger screen (i.e. 50"+), anything smaller and the detail isnt really obviously there.
  23. +2 - looks like they've taken the current one and bolted the SLS front end to it. SLK is too small to pull it off right.
×
×
  • Create New...