Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. I'd be interested if we can avoid traffic. Knowing what the roads are like up there, we will have to avoid the main Lakes as you suggest. I'd also vote for a shortish drive that we can do in the morning otherwise I'll get in trouble for dissapearing all day
  2. I think Colin would be seriously happy with a RB carbon clipboard - I know I would be
  3. Get a pair of 050's on the front would be my thinking
  4. Someone needs to take Seb out
  5. Just been into O2 to get my date of end of contract and realised that I'm on a 24m contract, not 18m and same with Amanda Seems it may be a while before I get onto GiffGaff then
  6. I am led to believe that it is only disabled for the rear sensors or cat issues, however Mark will be able to clerify. +1 - just disables those sensors, CEL will still come on if there are other problems. Not sure how they do it in the software, but the easiest way for them would just to allow the range of values before CEL to be very wide. That way they arent changing a whole load of code/logic, just letting that sensor be any value without throwing the CEL.
  7. Looks like an import. Not one that I recognise though.
  8. If I make you a mod can I come next year? Cracking pics there
  9. What he said ^^ You can order the kit from here - www.the370z.com first so you can supply your username to him. He will ship the kit and instructions over to you. The camera he suggests (and that I have used) is the Kenwood CMOS-200. I got mine off ebay. Brian will supply you one, but it will cost you a lot in tax when it arrives, whereas the wiring harness doesnt really attract any tax (mine didnt), so far better to get just the harness off him and get the camera seperately.
  10. and lowering +1 & 1
  11. The DAS6 is an orbital sander/polisher, so get the right pads and you can use it for sanding. Might be a bit bulky compared to a drill and especially compared to a dremel
  12. UpRev can permenantly disable the light
  13. You get used to it Dave, I thought they were very twitchy to start with
  14. Got this for the PS3 now. Having a projector makes you appreciate the details of the graphics so much more. Played it on the TV first (40" LCD) and wasnt massively impressed, but when I hooked it thought the PJ (~70" screen), its wicked! Just completed my first season which ends in doing the Ken Block gymkhana stuff which is good fun. I did find the controls quite twitchy to start with, but getting into it now
  15. Good point Dave, I was talking about the Mk1 LCR, let alone the newer one. They aint slow either way
  16. I think on the pre-Connect Premium they used to supply a cable as it wasnt USB. Not 100% sure on that though. For sure, if you have USB, then use the Apple cable
  17. Chris`I

    What RPM?

    Leave aircon on all the time. It only kicks in when needed, but somehow manages to smooth out idle a lot. With it off, IMO it idles too low and almost stalls itself. Maybe some kind of imissions thing?
  18. If it was an LCR with Revo and a few other mods it would seriourly worry a 350z. They put out about 280HP and about the same torque. A lot quicker than you might think. You can seriously fettle them and get them up to about 350HP IIRC Hit some twisties and you'll be sorted, my old Leon FR handled like a barge compared to the Zed
  19. Go do it then dawg
  20. In our case Alfa are doing the finance on a 2.4%APR, so way cheaper than most loans But it's not the rate I'm asking about, its the method of purchase which is restricting the purchase to new cars. Sorry didnt realise that you meant about new vs used/pre-reg.
  21. Yes because its all provisioned on the O2 network Forgot that Amanda's contract is up soon, so that'll be another convert, saving us about £60pm between us
  22. In our case Alfa are doing the finance on a 2.4%APR, so way cheaper than most loans
  23. Yes you can Colin. You get your new SIM, activate it, then just need to request a PAC code from your current mobile provider. This code is used to transfer the number you have from current provider to new provider The number you have temporarily from the new provider is put back into their pool of numbers. Its all fairly seemless when they do it. Not sure how it will work with O2 and GiffGaff though as they are both provisioned on the O2 network, so technically you arent leaving a network in the tradional sense. We'll see...
  24. I think Bruce's workflow might be slightly more professional than yours (no offence)!
  25. When you get the letter
×
×
  • Create New...