Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. You can use the chrome base to drive them into the ground if you are on hardcore/graves and have a mallet, thats what I had to do at Japfest. So long as its not tarmac, then you're out of luck.
  2. What kind of bases? The ones you drive onto, or the ones you push/screw into the ground? I'll have a word with Mr Mac after Wales and see if he can knock some up. FWIW I dont think I have hardstanding bases for the flags I have, just for the event shelter.
  3. Out for a quick spin around Swinley last night again... And for Andrew - heres Grizedale
  4. Keep ya pics in here guys. I've posted the thread on Facebook Looks like a good turnout from our side, shame I hear the event wasnt as good as it could have been.
  5. BBC weather says its poop, but MetCheck (which is more specific) says it will be ok
  6. They've done a few so it will all be fine
  7. A there we go then
  8. Yeah im ready for some tuning now me thinks Be interesting to see what happens with the 370z....
  9. I'm excited too, some small tuning place has managed to fit me in the day before I head to Wales
  10. I thought Stew had a set of banners? :wacko:If I remember rightly we have 3 sets - 1 in Scotland, 2 sets in England - North and South - and none in Wales. Unfortunately we dont have enough dosh to have a set in every county I know what you mean though Neil.
  11. Bit early for 370z owners
  12. GT Edition will be available in the UK. Dealers got the info packs yesterday and press release (to public) will be out today or tomorrow. The source of this information is the one who will be issuing the press release Not allowed to be told any more until the press release is out (that means I know no more)
  13. Thats why I held off so long when I heard about the 40th Edition. Its a pain in the butt that we know (via the US usually) that a new model is coming. I guess in a way that its good as you know a new one is coming a few months before, so you do have some warning not to go out and buy one just yet
  14. Spam has been deleted (today). Did you look at how old the thread is
  15. ZMANALEX is your best bet. I beleive they are quite easy to place, but require you to depressurise the fuel tank which isnt particularly nice. Speak to Alex, he will give you the low down
  16. Sounds like a faulty fuel level sender
  17. Well it appears as per usual, we know more than the dealers The UK press release for the 370z GT Edition will be released today/tomorrow. Dealers do now have the details as of yesterday, so they should now be able to provide you the details
  18. Just emailed NMGB so will let you know when I hear
  19. You assume I havent? Unfortunately it was a dynamic IP so could only block by user/email
  20. Bye bye spam
  21. Bye bye spam
  22. Either get 350 spam free posts or contact Mike (M13KYF) and buy one
  23. Well said - you'll make a mod one day, when you finally get a 370z! The event goes back so far that even Sarnie attended in his old Zed
  24. Vulture Cant want to hear/see it Chris
  25. Lets keep this in perspective please. Wales has (to my knowledge) never had any funding from the club. This year we decided that beacuse of our very generour members and traders, we would say a little thank you and pay for the BBQ. This decision was not taken lightly. We havent decided what else we will be subsidising this year, its one of the teams things to talk about when we meet up at Wales, so dont assume LakeZ or even a Hoon wont have a similar "thank you". If people have a problem with the way the funds are distrobuted then take it up with a member of the team. We are not a commitee, nor do you "pay" to use the site (note this is different to donating, which you are not forced to do), and for many years the traders donations barely covered the running of the site. We are now big enough this covers a bit more, and we are working out how it should be best used to maximum effect. And Sarnie we most appreciated your donations, but you may get a ban if you stop
×
×
  • Create New...