Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Just wanted some more input really what different people think Having seen the front of Alex's 350z, I think he had the most cooling ever known to a Zed. I'm sure during that mission he's tried pretty much every rad out there that fits
  2. Need we still tell you who to speak to?
  3. [Jedi]See no changes you do[/Jedi] I...see...no...changes.
  4. Great pics guys I had planned a sneaky drive by on our way back from a friends in Sheffield but it was too late by the time we got going on Sunday
  5. Good work guys Maybe we should have a RR day with Jez and Surry RR. We did one before and it was a good day. Would be interested to see what mine hits on rollers vs hub dyno (I know I know cant compare the two given different conditions etc, but still interesting to see)
  6. Unfortunately Dave snuck back in when we werent looking and is now claiming squatters rights back bud - always good to have more team members to spread the work onto
  7. If you search on the subject Mark posted a graph showing then the knock sensor works. Basically on 95RON you are relatively safe as it will drop it into the high det map so the engine wont blow up, but it wont be running anywhere near where it should be and you are robbing yourself of performance for what amounts to a very small amount of money considering the car you are running Seen it time and time again people claiming that running 95RON is fine, they go on a dyno, have a bit of a
  8. Clay and polish the outside, IPA wipe the inside - jobs a good un
  9. Black Rose looks great from the one I've seen in real life
  10. Tesco
  11. You have Jez@Horsham in Chieveley or a bit further and you have Mark@Abbey M/S. Both will be able to sort you out and are traders on here, give them a search O2 sensors
  12. While it can be expressed as a percentage, I fail to see how the drivetrain losses are anything other than an absolute loss. How can having more power cause you to use more to move the same drivetrain? If before my car is remaped it loses 30HP in drivetrain losses, surely its going to have 30HP losses after the remap. If you express that as a percentage, you are saying the more power I have the more I lose in the drivetrain. The reason 15-17% is bounded about is because its easy for dyno operators to guess the numbers using it to give a good flywheel estimate. Hence why its largely known as a "fudge factor"
  13. Dont think the permissions were orginally set for the masses - what we worked on before was limited to mods just changed a few more permissions, fingers crossed BOOM
  14. Dont think the permissions were orginally set for the masses - what we worked on before was limited to mods
  15. Thats what I was thinking
  16. Definately worth while if you are going to have a remap and already have exhuast mods, will let it breath a little better
  17. Supprised it was as high as 300 when you watched it if he's your mate. Real shame nothing will come of it just like the prosecutions in London et al
  18. Usually its somewhere between 15-17% quoted - but I never get this percentage thing as if you have 500HP, you're not going to lose more than someone running a stock engine if you have the same running gear Saying that as Captain has an auto it will lose a bit more, so I'd say hes just tipping over 300HP Going by 17%, that gives my 370z 360+HP (and more likely as I have an auto too)
  19. I see the bike is duely christened
  20. Abbey give about 30HP (~15% of hub) as losses - so 290HP for you sir
  21. Looks like a serious bit of kit - GLWS
  22. Newly Registered Members "5 post rule" << click link
  23. LINK NOW
  24. Sure I've heard of people sanding off the texture before. Might have been Marky when he had it painted.
×
×
  • Create New...