Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Should be noted Graham can change it back whenever he likes
  2. Engine go BOOM
  3. I'd be up for some dyno action, was good there last time
  4. You can have it back if you want Graham, just a bit of fun. We have the old one saved
  5. Very popular on the MLR. Had my 350z dyno'd there as part of an MLR RR day and they seemed a good bunch. Gave the car a good going over and made sure it was properly warm before they let it on the dyno. Said it was the best sounding car by far - not hard against Evo 4-pots though is it
  6. Check the guides/FAQ section. Can be done I have it on mine. On iPhone ATM so can't get the link
  7. Already posted in this thread Danny is awesome though!
  8. We got a tank of fuel from Alfa because they thought Amanda was trading in her car (for a stupidly low quote!). Rather than ask, they assumed she was still trading it in so brimmed the new car with fuel out of sympathy. They werent impressed when we told them we werent trading in her old car, and the 90 quid profit they were making on the sale went out the door in fuel. They were on to make a tasty £1k-£2k on her trade in, and if they hadnt been so greedy we would have let them have it
  9. Could retrim it I guess, get some Alcantara or similar, make the rip structurally sound and then cover the whole lot?
  10. You can always have SLX which doesnt have the finned pads IIRC To be fair I've always wanted XTR but no with the gap so close to XT (especially now I think they are doing 2x10 XT) I'm not sure I could justify it. Can still dream though
  11. Think you might be a bit under biked for Whistler Yeah yeah I know. Now that they've trickled down most of the newest XTR tech to XT, I think I will be going that route now. Quite reasonable for what you get and weight difference is tiny these days between XT and XTR. Just doesnt seem like an upgrade when I have X0/X9/X7 mix on the bike atm. Will wait until after the wedding and see what fundage I have left (NONE I hear you cry )
  12. Get it over to Swinley - plenty of singletrack in there - your bike will suit it to the ground
  13. +1 - wish I had the dosh to build something like that for fun! I had been eyeing up XO 2x10 for this year but with the wedding I dont think its worth upgrading mine just yet. At least now with Amanda riding I can trickle down my old bits to her bike which is a good excuse to upgrade
  14. Actually given he didn't want anyone overtaking him, I'd say he needed to be further out. The point of taking primary position is to stop that kind of overtake so he should have been further over, I would have (been further over, not overtaking!) That guy doesn't look like the best example of a cyclist, let us know when you catch up with him so we can check YouTube
  15. You know when you have haggled enough when you know they are about to walk away. Then haggle a bit more
  16. First clip he didnt take the primary properly. If he had the van wouldnt have been able to overtake at all, he was just hovering "around" the middle of the road. Second clip - well only an idiot takes on twats in BMWs Really that traffic was moving too quickly for how he was moving around IMO. Third clip - he didnt look like he was even going to go around the rounderbout properly, if he had and gone a bit slower, the car would have cleared the rounderbout before he got there. IMO he is his own worst enemy. If he wasnt trying to enforce the "rules" so much and relaxed a bit more then might be able to just get to where he wants to go with a whole lot less stress
  17. My old car PC in my 350z would bring them up in fookin big letters on the sat nav screen. Did make it easier to read them
  18. Thats not a customer car I hope
  19. Should be able to haggle them into the deal easily if you're getting it from a dealer
  20. Tricky one because as annoying as they are the chaps on a tractor are just doing a job too. Having said that them going on the roads between 8-9am and 5-6pm are brain bendingly selfish! Ever thought the farmer was up at 6am and is actually in the middle of their working day? I do also get fecked off with them, but as above they have a job to do and a lot of the time they dont have another road they can use. Not sure their boss will let them have an hour off just to let rush our happen
  21. TFTuned have a really good rep - well worth the money. I remember when my LBS used to be able to service my forks for like a tenna - gone are those days Costs a fortune these days with full sus - sending my forks and rear shock to Mojo for a service will cost about £200 - really looking forward to that
  22. Just slow down a bit Lee
  23. Get DogCamSport to price match it, especially if you are doing it as part of a GB, they should match it.
  24. No of course not To be fair the 370z hands free is very good from what I've used it. Way better than our Alfa which is really hard to hear when you call the car (ie when I call Amanda if she is out in the Alfa its not very good quality).
×
×
  • Create New...