Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. I'm hoping to be at Japfest, but have other commitments that day so may not make it. Can you PM Martinmac and see if there is a stand pass left? You may have to buy a ticket on the door, but we are right by the main entrance so dead easy to find us
  2. There is one on the site from what I remember. Getting old I forget whos got it
  3. Depends what you are polishing for. To remove contaminants then by hand is fine, but to correct swirls you need the speed of a DA to actually cut into the paint a little. Once you've had a correction done though and if you use the 2BM, swirls should be virtually none existent and then polishing by hand would be fine. Depends if you buy a DA to do the correction, you may as well use it for subsequent polish sessions, but if you paid a pro to correct it then doing it by hand is fine afterwards.
  4. Didnt have my OEM exhaust on for long, but cant say I remember it doing that. Sounds like something may be loose, get it on a ramp and have a look or get it to a dealer under warranty.
  5. BM will be upset. I wonder if he was interviewed for the BBC poll recently - http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/12918531 - Good work bud, very stylish shots
  6. Good work Andrew! Need to get her run in before we arrive, only a week to go Not yet. But a few of my friends have, and thought they were good. Coming into winter here now, so might be worth a try, to help keep warm as much as keeping the muscles warm and doing what they should. Nice to know Immy, I'll let you know how I get on with them. Amanda thought they were hillarious
  7. Happens to the best of us! Anyone tried out compression tights/tops? Though I would give them a go as my recent road riding a few times a week coupled with going out with Amandas lot from work once a week has taken its toll on my legs. Found some for a good price so got them. Just wondering if they work? Seem to from the reviews
  8. I got distracted playing with an Alfa we had the loan of for the night
×
×
  • Create New...