Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. May I be the first to say BOOOOOOOO
  2. I think its also possible to undo the mounting bolt down by the door and twist it around. Looking at the service manual it should be doable. Not sure its symetrical though. Might explain why some are the wrong way around if it is
  3. Will get a good run out in Wales though Sarah
  4. I think I may have spotted the difference, but you'll have to wait until 4:30pm when I leave work to test it out
  5. They know not to fook with me
  6. Robotic trolls be gone Oh and locked
  7. Its quite easy to take the seatbelt off the b-pillar if that would help untwist it? Not sure it will though. I never did anything to my 350z to untwist it that I remember, it was always like that.
  8. Hmm, must say I dont remember mine being twisted like that. I'll check the '70 when I go out this afternoon too. EDIT: No twist here or here
  9. WRT the rear view - I feel for you Colin - I'm 8 inches shorter than you and struggle to get decent view out the rear, the roof even blocks my view For the cargo net, I took my old 350z one and adjusted the bungee cord to be shorter. Size wise its not much smaller than the 350z boot, but you will have to shorten the cord if you have an old net
  10. Ah sorry misread "iphoto" as "iphone"
  11. Are you using the photobucket app for iphone? You can configure it to go where ever you like - but by default it goes to an "iphone" album (Under "My Albums" > "All Albums")
  12. What sports car/coupe is though? Very few. Sure Porkers have a load capacity. Damn Germans
  13. We especially like piccies
  14. Good stuff, will give ye a shout
  15. That's not a climb, this is a climb. Only 750 metres. Straight up the face you can see. Pff, you cant post pics from the bottom. Pic of the bike on top or it didnt happen
  16. We have noticed how peaceful it has been Thats why half the team have been given the week off. I've got next week off Are you going to be at home Mart? Will be about your way
  17. Just messing with ya James. I had a good drive out last time I was in Sheffield, went out over Snake Pass at 7am with no traffic
  18. Looks flat compared to the Lakes (I'll not post any pics of around here, its truely flat!)
  19. Chris`I

    rays alloys

    True Colin, my point was more that they are close to the 350z Nismo wheels so should make for pretty tidy handling. I ran rims almost as wide as the 370z Rays on my 350z and it made the handling much better. When I went back to the OEM Rays it felt very skittish. Or did you find the Nismo's on your 350z deadened the handling a bit?
  20. I think in keeping with Andrews OEM Nismo kit, he should get the Nismo wheels even if they are heavier.
  21. Chris`I

    rays alloys

    Hmm, dont think they are 18s. Let me check, maybe they are in the States ...
  22. LE37t (if you can get them!)
  23. Nice one Chris Will let you know over the next day or so. Just use the Donate button Chris and send it via PayPal
  24. Chris`I

    rays alloys

    If anything the 370z sizes will improve handling Col - they are wider than the OEM rays on the 350z, more like the sizes of the Nismos. Definately needs spacers though. They do look quite good
  25. Not 100% sure on that, but Google bot and Bing bot tend to live on here atm its so busy! We only have around 5 really active bots, so you could only knock 5 off that number and still call it members
×
×
  • Create New...