Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. The problem is as Rich pointed out - they have nothing to lose - so the losers just walk away or dont turn up full stop. If they dont go to school then benefits will pay for their life anyway, they dont need a job so why go to school huh?! Cutting their and direct family benefits is the only way to make feel the pain.
  2. Thats the problem Colin, the schools arent allowed to discipline the students, nor expell them. F'in stupid these days, HSE and PC is ruining this country. Kids arent scared of anything any more as they know no-one is allowed to actually do anything to them.
  3. Why the f didnt they come out last night like that. That'd show the little scally's - beat them all with broomsticks - Tom and Jerry stylee
  4. Tempted to pop up London with my air rifle. Sure it wont kill any of em, but they'll soon feck off when getting stung with a pellet If anyone up London way wants to borrow it let me know
  5. This has to be stoppped
  6. You can now keep up to date with the little feckers as people post their mug shots - http://catchalooter.tumblr.com/ Saw a post about hooking this up to Facebooks facial recognition - now theres an idea
  7. They know they are untouchable thats the scary thing. They know the Police cant do a damn thing against them otherwise the HSE brigade will sack them. Its a crock of shite. Think I might move to Oz - really tempting you know.
  8. Been talking to folks about this at work and seems I am in the minority when it comes to being heavy handed. They all think its unfair to use heavy tactics as you might injure innocent people and they are only kids etc. I am starting to think I work with cretins. Supposidly intelligent people cant see that these "kids" will keep pushing until they are diciplined. They need a good clip round the lug hole as my old man would say. Its the only way to get them back in line. They werent so defencive of the little feckers when I pointed out its likely the same "kids" that mug them on the way to work or back from a party etc or vandalise their cars.
  9. Depends if you are looking to modify it. If the 313 was tidy I think I would take that over the 300 if I wasnt going to go FI or anything later, but it really does depend on the cars in question. From my understanding the 313 engine is more than just a bit more than just 13HP up on the 300, it has better low down torque which the 300 lost compared to the 276. Its all swings and rounderbouts in the end if you get it mapped though.
  10. That muppet MP was Theresa May the Home Secretary Thank god i did not vote for these muppets. Just like the others f@cking usless Thats the one, sorry I was half asleep at the time
  11. They had some muppet MP on the Beeb today and christ she was dillusional. She said no heavy handed tactics will be used - no water cannon, no rubber bullets - but rather they expect the public to dob in who is doing in. Get the feck in there and sort these little scroats out! I like the idea of Smart Watering them all. No need to disperse them, just tell them they are being marked with Smart Water and then do a mass scan of them all later. Anyone caught with Smart Water on them has their and direct family members benefits stopped. You watch them give up
  12. Bring back Napalm, that'll sort it
  13. [Jedi]See no changes you do[/Jedi]
  14. Tazers I saw them on Police Interceptors and its amazing what the threat of a few thousand volts will do!
  15. Beavis for PM That is all
  16. They were very very lucky there
  17. Yup, the missus had that too. She went mental at them but still said statistically as she's been hit once, she's now more likely have a crash. They didnt win that stats war with a trained statistician when she started asking about correlations but said there was nothing they could do as puta said no. She did manage to wangle a bit more off, but not back to what it was before
  18. Its a vaccum and perfectly normal
  19. Makes more sense if it was Privileged - they wont like a young un with a powerful car. Give Admiral/Elephant a go as they tend to like us for some reason
  20. You should be easily getting cover for less than £1k with those details with Admiral. Are you in a bad postcode area? Any other details that could be pushing it up? I got my old 350z when I was in my low 20's and cover for the 1st year cost £800 with business milage too. If you can try it with family members as named drivers, especially female ones with good insurance records (mum, gf, sister). Dont be a named driver on your Dad's insurance, thats not legal AFAIK, but having them as named drivers on your insurance is
  21. Its not on the roof though - what does Nissan state as load capacity for the boot lid?
  22. Word of warning for those wanting to take 2 bikes on one of these, maximum load is 50lbs evenly distributed, so thats not enough for 2 bikes usually, unless they are light road bikes I think they also say the front wheel has to be removed and mounted as they have it on the site. I looked into these when I had my 350z but couldnt justify getting it as I wouldnt trust if for the long journeys I wanted it for.
  23. Panel filter + exhaust + UpRev map = more quickness Those couple of mods plus a map will likely make you happy as they work quite well with the VQ37VHR
  24. Get it to a mechanic to check it out. There is a ruddy great crash beam behind the numberplate (and across the front bumper) which has probably taken the brunt of it, so best to get that checked at least. Not sure about airbag sensors etc, I'll let the more knowledgable ones comment on that
  25. Very nice, very similar to the coupe I saw in Reading dealership a couple of years back.
×
×
  • Create New...