Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Fine for me
  2. Yeah, cos I won't correct it next time! You could sit nex to him as he types. Dont underestimate hobbies - I think I only got my current job as they want an extra man for their annual 300+ mile charity bike ride Dont be put off by the fact you dont have all the experience they want, its not everything, they want someone who is capable and that they can work with. Big up achievements you have made both inside and outside of work that are relevant to the role no matter how small (as above - covering for a boss that is on holiday or running a small team of people even if you arent technically their manager). Primarily they are looking for someone they will get on with and will fit into the team. Amanda's current employer wanted someone with 5yrs+ and she managed to get in with just 2.5yrs, but they were sold on what she'd done in the time. I've worked with enough idiots that have more than double my experience to know that experience isnt everything too.
  3. Will add surrounds as an extra mod
  4. Well lets hope no one signs up to Sky to get the coverage and they bail out and sell it back to the Beeb
  5. OK OK a few more bits to add. Not going to do every little mod though, I think I will generalise some of them or you can add them in the notes section
  6. Thats the rub, they know that a lot of people will shell out for Sky just to get the coverage
  7. SatNav is now known as Connect Premium, its all part and parcel and is an added extra to any car bar the Ultimate Edition from 2009 which came with it bundled in. I seem to remember the GT Edition (not GT pack) had it bundled as standard too but I cant find that info now. To clarify - GT Pack does not included Connect Premium (satnav) as standard.
  8. Knew it had to be something easy! You also seem to be topping the dyno results Mark - garage.php?mode=dynorun_table
  9. Yeah couldnt make my mind up on that
  10. Yes and we will be enquiring when the time is right. That or wait for someone to rip it and upload it somewhere
  11. Not centre console, but in the armrest cubby. IIRC both the connect premium and previus sat nav have USB connectors so its hard to tell from them.
  12. You honestly think they will do it better? They will charge a f'in fortune so 10 people can watch it in 3DHD.
  13. OHHHH FFS - bugger off Sky - why have the beeb given it away http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/ju ... ast-rights
  14. Now available on 350z theme
  15. IIRC it's for Jap Road Toll cards Yup
  16. Oooh that sounds nice
  17. Added Wizards of NOS SB150i Nitrous Kit Wizards of NOS Max Extreme Street Controller Wizards of NOS 5lb NOS Bottles
  18. Which of yours are missing now Sam? Thought I'd added them
  19. Ian, you need the other graph for the torque figure You should have 2 graphs from Mark, one shows power the other shows torque.
  20. Tim@Envy Valeting will travel for a very reasonable price. Hes down in Fareham. (going by his website its 30p/mile for anything over 50 miles round trip. Looks to be about 50 miles to you - 100 round trip - so 50 x £0.30 = £15 extra)
  21. You need to set your theme to 370z - the details are at the start of the thread
  22. Very good spot from Col Connect Premium is higher res screen but you'd be hard pushed to see that from the pics.
  23. Chris`I

    Shire350z

    Sorry to see you step down matey but the door is always open should you find more time
  24. Well done bud
×
×
  • Create New...