Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Glad someone agrees! I have everyones mod on a big list so they will all get added at some point. Do have to do some proper paid work this afternoon though
  2. Will do bud
  3. 'DBA 5000 Reries Rotors' is spelt incorrectly Spelt properly in the list, thats my dodgy typo from the copy and paste again Although I quite like the sound or Reries Rotors - sounds like Scooby Doo Also 99.9% sure GT Spec did a carbon brace, I think there was one as a raffle prize one year
  4. Added: NISMO V1 Front Bumper NISMO V1 Side Skirts NISMO V1 Spoiler NISMO LMGT4 Wheels DBA 5000 Reries Rotors
  5. Given my mild OCD, I prefer to have to add them and have the control than it be a free for all. Shouldnt take long to get 80-90% of peoples mods in there. I dont expect we'll ever have everything, it will only contain the more major and popular ones.
  6. Added: Hell - Braided Brake Lines AMS - Lightweight Pulleys GT Spec - Carbon Strut Brace Z-Speed Aluminium Undertray Samco Hose Kit NISMO 380RS Accelerator Pedal NISMO Carbon Fibre B-Pillars NISMO Chromed Aluminium Gear Knob NISMO V2 Front Bumper NISMO V2 Side Skirts
  7. Lockwood & Greenwood added Others added to the mod "todo" list as they take more time
  8. Spot on Al - unfortunately I havent added anything for NISMO yet I'll see if I can get a list later of all the mods that are added. Unfortuantely the way the mod is coded it shows all manufacturers, whether they have a mod in your selected category or not I will feed that back to the developers, should be a simple change their end to fix it in the next release.
  9. Does that include spare SMD LEDs for when the rear ones go?
  10. What, with your pasty British skin? Double whammy I think they will be amazed at the cracking bikers tan I am developing. Not a patch on the TdF riders, but coming along quite nicely with the sunny weather
  11. Thinking I might do a generic section for things like stubby's carbon covers from various people, bonnect struts etc. Too many to list otherwise.
  12. Added a few more: Defi Boost Gauge Defi Fuel Pressure Gauge Defi Oil Pressure Gauge Defi Oil Temperature Gauge Defi V2 Control Unit Defi Water Temp Gauge Denso Iridium IKH22 Spark Plugs Eibach Pro Lowering Springs Motordyne 5/16" Basic Plenum Spacer Motordyne MREV2 Lower Plenum Motordyne Race Cats Motordyne XYZ Pipe Trying to do the ones that hit the most people first
  13. I was hoping just to blind the Europeans when I go to France later this year (thats a joke btw!)
  14. Chris`I

    Gt Edition

    Press release is the only details I have seen - viewtopic.php?f=70&t=49613 Looks like revised damping and thats it
  15. Added the following: AAM Oil Pan Spacer ARC - Air Intake (There is no model description for this) ARC Gold Oil Cap ARC Oil Catch Can ARC Radiator Cap ARC Titanium Gear Knob ARC Titanium Strut Brace Bride Cuga Seats Bride Floor Mats Chargespeed Carbon Diffuser Chargespeed Rear Bumper Chilli Red Polished Coolant Reservoir Chilli Red Polished Power Steering Reservoir Cosworth Plenum Cusco Oil Catch Tank Cusco Anti-Roll Bars Cusco Zero2 Coilovers C-West Carbon Fibre Canards DBA 4000 Series Wiper Slot Rotars DC Sports Headers Deatschwerk 600CC Injectors
  16. Even though they are "off site" it actually downloads them to serve from here, so I dont want load of pics per person. Lets see how we get on and we can up the limit later. You dont NEED a pic of every mod
  17. Added these
  18. Will have a look.
  19. You should be able to delete your car. If you click the link to your car on the left of the main garage screen you should then see a "Delete Vehicle" on the screen then along with "Modify" etc. Site seems ok to me
  20. You guys just need to list what you have
  21. Going through Z1Auto atm
  22. I need to add all the products that manufacturers make. This is where you guys are meant to give me a list of products to add (with proper official names please!)
  23. Added -DIY- and -Member- as options for sales/garage/manufacturer for member and DIY bought/fitted/made "things"
×
×
  • Create New...