Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Yes and centre armrest section Theres a grommet by the battery that will lead the power cable down to the passenger footwell. Run it through the grommet, down and along the empty channel and up to the cubby
  2. Maybe they locked him up
  3. Just go hijack a few more boats and hold them to ransom
  4. Wouldnt want a dealer painting it, the match would likely be very bad
  5. Only people I know that have it on here that use it regularly are Abbey M/S, they'd be a good place to start
  6. Thread has been reinstated incase you missed it. viewtopic.php?f=25&t=45391
  7. Chris`I

    Fail

    As alway yes! I dare say, another example of more speed less haste. Not defending them, but I know how busy these sites get. That said the car is a fortune anyway for a 60 plate I can forgive dealerships not knowing a lot about 350z's these days as they are not a current model and early examples go back to 2002 imports which you'd be hard pushed to know about unless you are an enthusiast, but not knowing about current models is not on IMO. Kudos for you coming on here and broadening your knowledge Also for everyones info - black edition is the UK term for the 40th Anniversary model. NMGB in their infinate wisdom deciced to call it black edition over here to tie in (not very successfully) with the GTR black edition. Laughable as all the badges on it say 40th Anniversary
  8. Thought Consult 3 was the most recent incarnation? I know Abbey havent had Consult 3 very long and it does GTR's and 370z's IIRC. Consult 2 will do a 350z IIRC
  9. Ow god - look at the new mods/products I have to add to the Garage Good luck buddy - look forward to a proper build thread
  10. Does depend what you want the car for, the G is much more luxo barge, but very nice to cruise in. The seats reall are like armchairs just dont go throwing it around any corners otherwise you'll be in your passengers lap
  11. Chris`I

    Fail

    Oh dear on both accounts. Hope EH370z is taking stock - this is typical Nissan dealer behaviour
  12. Good to see them keeping residuals high
  13. If you go into the garage then click on your car - at the end of the row with each mod do you have an edit and remove icon? I have them in my car, but cant see them for yours, but maybe thats because I'm not signed in as you. If you dont I think I need to go look at the permissions
  14. That I'll agree with
  15. Sat navs the same, steering wheel is near the same, door cards are near as damn it the same, window switches are the same, pedals are the same. Dealership looks to be the same layout as Reading - very impressive, way better than any Nissan I've been to
  16. What ammendment are you trying to make? I can give it a go
  17. Maybe they updated it since I saw it 2yrs ago, but I honestly didnt think it was that much different. Sure the seats are nice and comfy (too soft though), but the plastics etc didnt strike me as much different. Its the rear hatch area of the 370z that lets it down, dash area is about the same as the G37S. Infact the satnav area is exactly the same unit! The problem I found with the 7AT G37 was that it felt really wallowy and slow to react, amazing difference compared to the same running gear thats in the 370z.
  18. Now reinstated
  19. It was in their area which has been removed. I'll see if I can get the build thread back EDIT: Actually as it was started by AdvanceME, I'll have to check with the others as it might still be deemed as advertising
  20. They decided not to reknew their trader status.
  21. You think? I've been in the 370z and G37S and no way the G37S is worth the premium. They are 2 different cars though, G37 is much more laid back, big sofa seats. 370z is more focused and sporty. As far as fit and finish go, although Infiniti is a bit better, I wouldnt say its night and day.
  22. If its just a wrap then it will come off with a heat gun or hairdryer. Going by the stone chips on my front end, you'll be better off with one thats had a wrap!
  23. Had a feeling it was electrical gremlins from what was being discribed. Didnt sound like the usual mechanical issues you get with TD's. Glad its sorted
×
×
  • Create New...