Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Ouch sorry to hear that Stu. Was that from oil starvation? As Vik says, Mr Alex will have a new engine no doubt, I would imagine thats the most cost effective way to fix it, just drop it straight in.
  2. You'll need something like 245/50/17 to keep TCS happy. Putting the same size on front and rear will send it into overdrive. That will also keep the speedo right I think too.
  3. No Chris's round here - no sir-ee
  4. Chris`I

    fuel economy

    I'm guessing going from Harrow to Heathrow has a hell of a lot of stop/start driving. As Stew pointed out this is what kills MPG. This seems to be backed up with your average speed of only 15MPH. Going from that I'd say its normal. Not a lot you will be able to do with that, even with using engine braking, keeping momentum and trying to minimise start/stop.
  5. Chris`I

    350Z Panamera

    To be fair I've seen far far worse than that - some bits of it do look ok.
×
×
  • Create New...