Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. All, I've set up an official 350z-uk car club on Forza and left it open for requests to join. Name: 350z UK Tag: Z UK Search for the Tag above and request to join. We will then have your request and OK it. Please post up here with your gamertag so we can add only those on the forum and know who is who We have 100 spaces so once they're gone, they're gone Username Gamer Tag Chris`I CameleonUK trbiscuit rtbiscuit Maxi-Glasgow Maxi1969 Railgun Glacie8 Will350z WarpedStorm philb1965 TESLA PHIL Tommy Redeye Tommy Redeye ?? II Harman XD ?? a deformed kid
  2. Now thats a good idea, can use it as a a basis to organise races I've created a club now: Name: 350z UK Tag: Z UK
  3. Chris`I

    Zed Shed

    You appear to have had a visit from the Doctor
  4. Didnt see any on the forecourt when I drove past today - think they have them hiding
  5. I'm sure Daryl has a few stories about Red Bull carbon
  6. I hope you're not one of them that keeps phoning me, its fooking annoying A lot of crappy recruitment firms have recently realised how much money is to be made in what I do and wont stop calling me offering stupidly low day rates, thinking they can take like 50% of it without me knowing Not saying you're company is crap btw, just a lot of crap ones out there!
  7. Do a search in the 370z area. You need to sign up to the 370 US forum ( http://www.the370z.com ) and contact Brian ( bdl99 ). I ordered the harness from him and the recommended Kenwood camera from eBay over here to save on taxes. You just need to place the camera in the right place, feed the wires back to behind the nav screen and clip it all in. He gives full instructions on then how to configure the Connect Premium to give the guide lines etc. You didnt happen to buy this car from Toby at Middlesbrough / Evans Halshaw did you?
  8. Sounds about right And we know how to fix most of the issues, just dont tell anyone as we dont want everyone to drive them
  9. Yup. I dont think the bits that are used are that expensive really but putting it togther (and well!) takes time.
  10. I'm only 5ft 6in and vis out the back is fine, but those wing mirrors are a nightmare. I also refuse to have my seat in a sportscar anywhere but on the lowest setting Coming from a 350z I can see where this design flaw has come from. In the 350z they did the same, but the boot was deeper. I assume they did it to make space for the spare wheel and also to make the boot floor flat. However in the 370z a few things have changed. The strut that was over the boot area in the 350z is now below. This has raised the boot floor. Also in the UK the spare wheel is omitted. So in other countries you still need it. So over here we have a massive amount of wasted space. Still at least being here, you know that now and can remove some of the foam and pack around it if you need extra space
  11. Happy birthday Vik
  12. to our little world I would say so going on the guages in the boot
  13. See now this I have never understood. If the primer is different then why cant they compensate the paint make up to make it match? I heard it was due to them being sprayed in isolation and the way the flecks sit in the paint. On the main body the car is sprayed from one angle and on the bumpers/sills a different angle. When you put them together they reflect the light differently which gives different shades. This makes more sense to me
  14. ROFL, I would recommend googling bonk and cycling at the same time! +1
  15. She'll say anything to get a new handbag
  16. Having done neither but having done a lot of inline skating and skateboarding during my youth, I'd say they'd use about the same. Skiing may be a bit more legs focused and boarding a bit more core, but not a lot in it.
  17. Second from last on the grey Marin, throwing a wee tweak in Ah he had a different top on to in the photo, I was looking for a red top
  18. A decent paint shop should be able to respray the panels and blend them in. Even if the paint match isnt spot on, the blend will at least mean that the difference is less noticable.
  19. Mine is CameleonUK I think (yes I know the spelling isnt right )
  20. Would have to be a Porker for me, probably a Cayman S second hand
  21. Mmmm nom nom nom - was good anti-bonk food last time Andy flogged me on my bike around the Lakes
  22. Gotcha. Need to go dig out the XB live usernames thread now as I finally got the router moved to the living room and Xb and PS3 wired up properly
  23. Thats true, those crazy JDMs could have anything fitted. Still I think t it was more than likely the salesman that was fed the BS rather than the salesman making up the BS Thank god we only had 2 trim levels
  24. Where do I go to do that? Time to get the wheel out the loft
×
×
  • Create New...