Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Surely they just need a fook off big bit of perspex in between? Still get the feeling you're going to hit the other coaster, but at least if something does go flying it will just hit the screen
  2. Wouldnt like an airbag deloyed sitting like that But, that would keep all the missus stuff from flying in from the boot
  3. They had it at Autosport too. Tried to spot what other than the block was still 350z
  4. Do you mean the dragster or the vid itself? Theres a whole thread about the dragster somewhere. The driver has even signed up here
  5. Username Gamer Tag Chris`I CameleonUK trbiscuit rtbiscuit Maxi-Glasgow Maxi1969 Railgun Glacie8 Will350z WarpedStorm philb1965 TESLA PHIL Tommy Redeye Tommy Redeye ?? a deformed kid And its Chameleon, Dave From my old CS days. Camel One
  6. First page updated - Username Gamer Tag Chris`I CameleonUK trbiscuit rtbiscuit Maxi-Glasgow Maxi1969 Railgun Glacie8 ?? WarpedStorm philb1965 TESLA PHIL Tommy Redeye Tommy Redeye ?? Tim350Z33 ?? a deformed kid
  7. Guys, can you drop down your gamertag so I know who has/is trying to join?
  8. The scary thing is someone must fall for it or they wouldnt try
  9. Also update the first page as I did make it sound like I'd add the members rather than you requesting to join
  10. Phil - its easiest if you search for us. Just search for the tag "Z UK" (without quotes) then you will be accpted when me or Rich are next online. Saves us having to remember to add you
  11. As its an import theres every chance its not a crock of @*!# . Get the seller to email pics of the book, intakes and exhaust. In Japan you could fit any number of Nismo goodies from the factory inc intakes, exhaust and Nismo ECU. Not sure if the latter you could get as factory fit but they definately exist, there was one knocking around on the forum, Martinmac had it and it ran like @*!# on UK fuel.
  12. If you think its the tilt sensor, then press the button behind the passenger seat before locking it as normal. This will disable the tilt and ultrasonic sensors. If it still goes off its not either of them, if it doent go off then it will be one of them (hopefully!)
  13. Please read the linked thread There is a Nismo ECU for JDM cars and it does up the power to around 300HP in Japan (ie using their fuel).
  14. 1) Swapping OEM exhaust for aftermarket (350z - Nismo, 370z - Stillen) 2) Using cheap ebay "alcantara" to wrap the rear of my 350z, faded after a day in the sun (dont have a mod I dont like on the 370z yet - I'm being very selective this time around!)
  15. I'd class that as a repost
  16. Do you have one of these - http://www.hamptondowns.com/pages/37/Se ... Apartments - I wish, and it would be handy, but do have friends with apartments there. Handy. Before the track opened (only been open less than 2 years), apartments sold off the sketches, and have sold 2 or 3 times since, prices only going one way. They sure look nice And when you say hot laps with Steve - was that Steve Millen - ie founder of Stillen? Looks like a great day out.
  17. Thanks Rich - that looks like it worked. How to work out how it all hangs together and what we can do Hopefully be able to get on it at the weekend
  18. Bet you thought you were going mad. I never realised there was a clock in the pod to be honest, as the OEM sat nav has a big clock in the corner so i tend to use that instead. See and in the 370z we have a permenant clock in the gauge and on the sat nav which really annoyed me having it twice. Worked out you can turn it off on the sat nav though
  19. I know the Evolution is meant to be a great system but the prices I've been quoted for it are more than I really want to pay. And you dont make as much power as Stillen/HKS
  20. Having now driven the latest spec (roadster and coupe), on the road its hard to tell any difference from the earlier 370's Good to know for us 2010 owners
  21. I've never seen it listed as part of the GT pack, and the 3 GTs I looked at didnt have them. Only like 50 quid at the end of the day though
  22. Did you leave them with the nicer boot mat? You could have sold that off to someone on the forum
  23. Nismo did used to offer a baffling array of mods from factory in Japan. Intakes, exhaust and Nismo ECU were all option IIRC. The Nismo ECU was brought over here but didnt run well due to the octane levels over here. I wouldnt be supprised if the Nismo ECU does offer 300HP to JDM cars in their native Japan.
  24. My understanding is that fog lights have nothing to do with how powerful your main lights are. Go out in the fog and put your main beam on, you wont be able to see fark all except white! Fog lights are placed low to the floor where they can penetrate the fog on a different pane to your nomal lights so you dont get as much back scatter from them and thus can see better. They are meant for when visibility is really bad so you dont need to see far in front, just what is directly in front of you. From Wikipedia:
  25. 350z never had front fog lights
×
×
  • Create New...