Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Nice one Vik
  2. A nice 370z will make you feel better Chris. Or wait for your old one to drop in price a bit more and have it for a track car
  3. You need to go do some Lakes riding James - thats fairly typical of the places Mr AK takes me and Amanda when we go up there I find the easiest way to judge a gradient is to look at the trees (as they grow straight up) and also how far off the back of the bike the rider is. That stuff looks steep, but not uber steep. Is that part of one of your rides?
  4. Doesnt seem like the most polished of systems does it I am now meant to be in the club, so I think that worked. Just looking around the net trying to find out if there are any instructions out there for it. I found a comment about deleting cars from the garage and only the guy that added it or the leader can do it. So whoever we have as the leader better be prepared to stick around and admin it
  5. Saw a screenshot of that, looked like fun! Is there a list somewhere of what features car club has? Cant find anything on the net really
  6. The blue does look good in the flesh, better than it does in photos. But you'd have to see it for yourself to decide
  7. Listen to Colins and go from there. Tom@TGM will look after you too - their rates are very reasonable for being in the south The Invidia is the same layout as the Stillen, so I'd think there isnt much in it sound wise. I'd be temped by the Invidia just to be different
  8. Looks good, but agree with AK, needs something different wheel wise
  9. Can you reassign leadership of the group? Dont really want something with our name on that isnt under the control of the team tbh. It looks like theres certain stuff only the leader can do like remove cars and I'm sure theres more. Lets give it a go and see I worked out why it dissapeared the first time. Its because I left the group thinking that was the way back to the menu as it said something like "Quit Club". So if all else fails we can just quit it and recreate.
  10. Hmm maybe not going by this - http://courtesyparts.com/vin.php EDIT: Or maybe so - down near the bottom - http://www.xenonz33.com/Vininfo.html
  11. Fairly sure the VIN number format is different for JDM too, cant remember how it differs though
  12. Pretty much how I imagined it
  13. I only ask as Toby was asking me about the reversing camera setup for one of his customers who also had a roadster the other day. Seemed like too much to be a coinsidence.
  14. How did you know you used to know... I think he just thinks he used to know, but doesnt know if he used to know or not, and now doesnt know what to think
  15. Would that be 'the least opened roadster roof'. Is that like Martins "least closed roadster roof"? /off to hide
  16. In my case, a good dose of home-made sugary treats and burgers sorted me out
  17. I justified buying a new 360 slim purely to give me HDMI output which my old 360 didnt have so I could hook it up to my projector! You can justify it if you really want to
  18. Slippy slope! I've managed a whole 3 months without buying myself bike bits whoop! (doesnt count birthday gifts of course!)
  19. Only on the cat Dave! If only it would de-activate so much more in life, i would have to pop out to staples to get a trolley load! If only it worked on humans - at Dale Farm that would make great viewing
  20. Wiggle and local bike shops for new stuff, ebay/singletrack/pinkbike for second hand Wiggle are usually super quick
  21. I hope you're not one of them that keeps phoning me, its fooking annoying TBH, thats the problem with most recruiters, they just dont accept "no" as an answer. Rather like the other two Ive mentioned actually Unless you are an aircraft technician, a pilot or a composite production guy then its not going to be my lot hassling you .......... that said, if anyone needs any of the aforementioned, drop me a PM At my old company they used to tell the telesales staff that 'No' didn't mean 'No' it just mean't 'Not now', therefore if they said 'No' last month, they may say 'Yes' today I find they tend to listen when you start mentioning data protection, harassment and Ofcom. In my field (software design/development) I use a very specific bit of kit. The proper recuiters are very good at what they do, dont take a massive cut and generally are no bother at all - and quite nice to catch up with as they let you know about new projects that have cropped up. What makes me mad is the offshore muppets that see it as a golden egg to just make loads of money. I dont see how they ever make any but then somehow they still call me once or twice a month.
  22. The thread on PH seems to suggest limit of 100 - so we should be good
  23. A certain drop top - but as per Marts comment, not really practical no matter how much we badgered him
  24. Do you have one of these - http://www.hamptondowns.com/pages/37/Se ... Apartments -
  25. Get your names down on this thread so I can add you to the club when requested - viewtopic.php?f=13&t=54967 I'm only on Lvl 15 atm I think, need to get a bit more. Nice that you can import your old Forza 3 profile so you dont have to start at the bottom. I do find the affinity thing odd in that you can get all mods for free pretty quick, and once you've done it with say your 350z/370z as its with the manufacturer, you can then have all parts for say a GTR for free. Also had a go around the 'Ring in the Radical - got an 8min something on my first go
×
×
  • Create New...