Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Well I was about to help but then you said its fixed
  2. Sounds to me like you were taking estrogen
  3. Tsk tsk Colin
  4. How many slaps did it take before it gave up and worked Some say it just took the threat of a slap
  5. This is true and why I am happy enough its on XB360 only. The chap in the PH interview did say they'd rather focus their best resources on getting the best from the xbox rather than focus on porting the game. Means the experience we get on the xbox will be even better
  6. OOoh, you in so much trouble
  7. Chris`I

    New tyres

    Ebized has just changed over to Vreds - so we're all waiting for his feedback. I think others that have changed tyres have all stayed with 050's so they havent needed to change all 4. My rears are nearly done too so will be saving for a set of Vreds or replacing with 050's depending on what Colin says.
  8. The QA on PH suggested that it was going to be XB360 only. Too much hassle to port it to PC apparently.
  9. TBH couldnt care less about weather or those crappy Beetles so long as the realism is there PH had a QA session with one of the guys involved in FM4 - was quite a good read. Quite supprising the lenghs they apparently go to to make it realistic. I've always thought that FM feels better than GT to play.
  10. Yeah sorry to hear about that but good you have a new (old!) job to go to
  11. She'll be fine on Tesco 99RON. I ran my 350z to over 90K miles with no problems at all on Tesco 99RON. 370z has now done close to 15k miles on the stuff too and no problems there either - Abbey remap saw me with 308HP@hubs (~350HP@flywheel)
  12. Erm - I'm special Touch typing doesnt always work
  13. LOL naughty! What is it with people on this forum and modding stuff! Well when it RROD out of warranty - thanks Gears of War! - I had to crack it open I thought I might as well get some mods in there. So added some internal ducting to get the GPU more airflow and some silent fans. I also butchered up the rear with some tinsnips which I was told when my mate went to pull the box out out of the cabinet was a bit dangerous with sharp edges So I got a nice black case to replace the original so it blended in with the other AV equipment which is all black. Simplez really I think I will keep the old one as a spare to prove that gen 1 XB360s can live past RROD
  14. Off to get FM4 tomorrow and a new XB360 so I can play it on my projector as the current XB360 doesnt have HDMI (original 360 FTW - it even lived past several RROD!). Luckily my old XB360 has been modded and already in a black case so no one will know its been switched muhahahaha
  15. Wont argue the seats are lovely when its cold
  16. OK OK going by the fact that you said you had your headlights on and I said it was sunny, I think we must have been a few hours apart to say the least
  17. Classic
  18. I'm only about 20 miles from you, what you winging about, its not cold
  19. Probably more excitement than you'll have when you relise its no different to your old one
  20. Chris`I

    My New Car

    Very nice - love TVRs. Couldnt live with it as a daily driver or anything but as a weekend toy
  21. I was thinking the same thing! Its a lovely 10C in Reading this morning walking over to work in the sun
  22. Lol, we're off topic now, so go on do tell. Should really be Ajay
  23. Apparently Redsn0w works for tethered jailbreak on iOS4
  24. Forza 4 FTW Only problem is, since Forza 3, I've added my projector, and my XB360 is an original with no HDMI, so I'm going to have to buy a new XB360 too! At least it will be silent compared to my noisy old original
  25. Try this for nav instructions - but I dont think there are any downloadable musicbox instructions (havent used it myself, use MP3s on a USB stick!) http://www.nissanusa.com/pdf/techpubs/2 ... T-Navi.pdf
×
×
  • Create New...