Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. The thing is, he has been playing this badly for 12 months now, I've no idea what Chelsea were thinking...... As Liverpool fan, I find it highly amusing. Last night I couldn't work out who I wanted to lose more, Chelsea or United. Lets just say I jumped up in the air for the first time in my life when United scored.
  2. LMFAO. Thanks Will I needed that! And would like to thank you for making my 350th Post enjoyable. So im gonna have to go screw someone for my Forum Stickers now. Congrats on 350 posts. You are slacking mate I know fella, when I first signed up I was more a reader than a writer. But feeling like I kinda belong here now! And have gained some knowlege that I can now pass on. So watch out sarnie, I'm coming for ya. Lol Yeah yeah noob
  3. £20k for a book?
  4. All UK cars have the headlight washers
  5. What going on with the front bumper?
  6. Sadly it often does. http://www.splatula.com/bfl/ Pete
  7. Never noticed that
  8. Still coming thick and fast:
  9. The shapings of the side reflectors are different too......
  10. was that a bloody Prius safety car??
  11. or video's
  12. There are some horrific cars on this thread.
  13. I've got three companies to run
  14. fook me
  15. Oh... and there ARE spacers on that! You should see it WITHOUT them on! but, as you say, not sure if they are wide enough. I will dig out the info on what size they are... I did think there might be some on the rear, but the fronts must be really small ones......
  16. Sarnie

    TVR Chimaera

    Defo agree with that with regards to the Jag...............
  17. *cough* spacers *cough*
  18. Your avatar is insane.
  19. I want to do whatever it is you do! Male Escort. I'm fit.
×
×
  • Create New...