Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. I loved leaving my last company. They spent hours upon hours drumming into us that the outside world was a big bad place and that anyone who tried to leave and set up their own company always failed and always came begging for their old job back. They brainwashed everyone into thinking their company was the only way to make a living in our industry. Six months after leaving, I turned up in my Gallardo to say 'hello' to my old work mates
  2. why would you want your doctors saved on your car's bluetooth??? Do you reguarly phone them for a chat?
  3. Model Year For example, you can get 350z's that are 08 plates but are MY07 cars, as the MY07 (bonnet hump etc) refers to which model the car is not the year on the plate etc. A 55 plate 350z is actually a MY03
  4. WTF
  5. Sounds rubbish.
  6. 'smooth style' ????
  7. Byebye Wolves Birmingham Blackburn
  8. Too early for this thread
  9. It's cheaper on PH. Looks like it's been lowered.
  10. Someones been upgrading
  11. These aren't easy on the eye are they, but I admire them in the same way i admire the GTR........
  12. Don't think so. The second one is in NI, it might be worth checking out their meet pics
  13. This thread is gay.
  14. What a car But someone has chav'd it right up with the Ferrari-esque scuderia shield stickers.......
  15. I've made £4 on my £100 of RRL Take it easy Sarnie, don't put all your eggs in one basket Like a few people on here, this is my first foray into shares so I'm taking it easy, reading peoples tips and doing my own reading etc. It's been interesting reading watching peoples tips come to fruition but then some crashhing and burning already, so I'm just taking my time. I only bought the RRL so that I can see how the transaction process works etc. But I am waiting for 'the next big thing' to come along
  16. Thats a shame
×
×
  • Create New...