Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. Maybe the photo's are the photo's from when he picked it up from the dealership when he bought it? You lot are a cynical bunch
  2. Sound like your Mrs smashed up your wheel
  3. Don't be such a sore loser
  4. Elise Westfield I'm bored now
  5. Thats just Chilli Red, no such thing as Burning Red, no matter what the incompetent dealer calls it. Congrats
  6. I get about 15 of these things A DAY
  7. Too cheap
  8. Thats incorrect, you don't pay the 10% Final Value Fee's on car sales on ebay oops i meant 1% ! That's up to £3,500, it's a flat £35 from then onwards, if the cars sells
  9. Thats incorrect, you don't pay the 10% Final Value Fee's on car sales on ebay
  10. And thats the point
  11. Sarnie

    My new Zed

    No point buying new tyres, when they won't fit the wheels that your going to buy after
  12. where is it for sale?
  13. Instantly too
  14. What is with the noobs at the moment?
  15. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2010-NISSAN-370Z- ... 3366be555d Especially the numberplate surround.......
  16. Your wasting our time
  17. stillen bonnet
  18. None of these 'nerds' are going to sell you their car for £6k
  19. And once I av ur bonk acarnt numba I will tranfser da monies into ur acarnt INSTANTLY. Or we can use ESCROW which totally safe or u and me whilst I am here in Lagos being a uk marine, innit. I will get an agent 2 view da carrr and if he is appy I releeeessse da monies to you and we are both appy. Now, wot are those bonk acarnt digits..........
×
×
  • Create New...