Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. Sarnie

    My baby's

    Very nice
  2. Why stick the forum sticker on the body? Most people put it in the rear quarter windoww
  3. sellers username sellers feedback no actual pictures The selected pictures are a mixture of v1 and v2 parts In summary:
  4. Very true. Now where is that spare £300k I've been hiding from the missus...........
  5. they look like the gtr rota rim, like you said havnt seen nismos like that before Post 89. Dont look any different, had to do a search to see if there was a difference. Maybe its cos the rears take 275 tyres?? http://my350z.com/forum/media-share/276 ... mo-18.html They are definitely different, maybe the 18's have concave rears? Check out the 19's zmanalex sold recently: viewtopic.php?f=157&t=46544&hilit=beavis+nismo
  6. I'm sure I put 700
  7. Nice pics, what spolier is that?
  8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8VIwXcQ1pU All the pics of this car have let me totally underwhelmed. I've even seen it in the flesh at the Geneva Motor Show, and still I was unconvinced. But after seeing and hearing the car in the vid, I am instantly in love
  9. Edited for you What they have done is unprofessional and probably illegal, don't let him get away with it I say......
  10. 13years old? IMO you're abusing the honour system. These spaces are close to store to help parents with very young kids, pushchairs etc. +1 What if I go there with my dad, is that ok?
  11. chilli red?
  12. Are those 18 inch rims? Not seen concave rear Nismo's before....
  13. Welcome from the oldest member too What, Ebized??
  14. Sarnie

    GTR Roadster

    A glass deck to look at what??? The boot???
  15. I think the size and offset of those rims are perfect for the 370z Fill the arches perfectly
  16. Let me get this straight; Your Mrs, deliberately stubbed her fag out on the roof lining, when the ashtray would have been inches rom her right hand?
  17. Sarnie

    GTR Roadster

    If only they were making it
  18. Which cost more, the car or the insurance?
  19. Why are we being told about you not drifting? Leave this stuff to the cruiz websites innit
  20. Go Tarmac
  21. Cant think of any Nismo part that does not carry the name somewhere on it. Ok - well yes for the pedantic - its not actually a Nismo part, its a part of the Nismo car. Just like the "Nismo" side skirts on the 350z. I'm not sure they are acutally made by Nismo, its just the styling from the Nismo car Couldn't you have painted your own cover for less than £240?
×
×
  • Create New...