Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. Cheers Mike that looks great, but I list 100 of these a week with 3-5 photo's in each listing, so 15 mins on one photo is not going to be feasible. I was hoping for a programme like Picasa which allows you to bulk edit your photo's, but I'm just getting the desired results....cheers though
  2. That doesn't sound suitable as I'm listing 100 of these a week with 3-5 photo's in each listing.........I was hoping for some kind of bulk editor......I've used Picasa3 previously but still can't achieve the brightness of the first pic I posted......hmmmm
  3. Cheers Husky Surely you can 'whitewash' the background almost?
  4. For example: I want them to look like this: Mine look like this:
  5. Can someone help me with some image editing for the stuff I sell in my eBay stores? I picture them against a white wall and am looking to be able to edit the pictures to bring out the white wall and enhance the colours of the items. My pics are too 'real' e.g too dark etc.... Any pointers would be great.
  6. Leather seats only on GT models......
  7. Hardly any difference at all.
  8. I have this exact problem with my Netgear To be fair I've had it for about 4/5 years so it probably needs replacing. Instead of buying a new one, I phoned my ISP and threatened to leave and they upped my package, reduced the cost and sent my an N-rated router for free
  9. Here you go: search.php
  10. £61k for a Cayman
  11. 1 series?
  12. This one? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-350Z-GT-AZ ... 43a7152458
  13. What's happening with the side badge? And are they huges scrapes on the underside of the rear bumper, particularly on the right side?
  14. Have you heard of girls......... +1
  15. 7 pages......really?
  16. Why would you think that? A VXR is 240 bhp and about 300kgs lighter than a zed....
  17. Ouch. They look sorry for themselves.....
  18. Does that mean Lady Elizabeth is free?
  19. A bit of both in my opinion. £17k is now not far off early 370z money imo........ Stick it on PH and AT
  20. It's missed two services
×
×
  • Create New...