Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. Sarnie

    rays alloys

    SPACERS
  2. It's not a zed so only 15 posts needed
  3. Sounds like it
  4. When I kill myself trying to overtake a bus, cos its LHD, yes
  5. That is one hideous looking car Aww cmon, was hoping you'd appreciate it of all people Oh well. The corvette though? Love the Corvette but couldn't handle the LHD.....the american interior is sooooo low rent as well, which I could live with if it was rhd........or looked like this:
  6. That is one hideous looking car
  7. What year is it? What zorst is that? Manual or auto? Leather seats or cloth? What wheels are they? Service History? What spoiler is that? What spec JDM do you have? What grade import was it? Tax? MOT? Tyre tread? Soooooooo many questions........before you can give a value................but based on your pic alone and assuming it's an early import.........maybe £7-£7.5k????
  8. I don't think I was online then
  9. BT was standard on MY06 cars onwards, but as said, most owners take the module out and sell them on after the car has been sold......
  10. Whats this then ... Think sarnie was referring to the thread he linked to Correct, my bad, I should have quoted his post to show that's what I was refering to
  11. He never asked on open forum whether he should illegally try to defraud an insurance company.........
  12. Update your location
  13. +1 What if I go there with my dad, is that ok? Why is he abusing it? in Mcdonalds they still manage to get inside no matter where they have to park... He is abusing it because the child parent spaces are extra wide to allow parents with kids in car seats/pushchairs to get them in and out of the car easier. It's especially hard on returning to the car with a full trolley and a screaming kid in a pushchair, particulary on your own. He's taking the pi55, which I don't have a problem with per se, but you can't then moan about the subsequent fall out....
  14. L.
  15. Sarnie

    New Boots!

    Who's is that abomination???
  16. I think your getting the MY06 facelift mixed up with the MY07 facelift.....
  17. Defo a MY03 car......nothing dodgy about it it's just too dear and the tax will be double what you should be paying for a MY03 car.........................
  18. Sarnie

    New Boots!

    Wheels look superb to be fair. What have you actually done to the front lip???
  19. That's his Caveat Emptor for when it doesn't it fit at all
×
×
  • Create New...