Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. And they charge accordingly for this e.g 370z + £20k.................
  2. Most probably, or a Pontiac...
  3. who actually thought that was a real 430????
  4. I'd move quickly as I've seen three other intro posts with people linking to this car in the last few days.....this car should be £8k so don't **** about if you want it
  5. I've had a full body MRI and I have to say it was the very first time in my life that i have understood claustrophobia......I hated it......
  6. I type full words, even in a text. And it takes me no longer, therefore there is no actual need or 'txt spk', even laziness is just an excuse. One that I've seen on this site recently that has boiled my **** has been: "What do use think of the price of this zed?" Use??????????????
  7. I wouldn't buy a car from someone who can't spell..........
  8. Volks are in the for sale section
  9. Seriously?? There are a set of awesome 19" Volks for sale on here with tyres for less than those vile rims ..........
  10. Good work
  11. Just look at the tips and then look at pics on here, they are not standard, but sometimes non standard can be good
  12. It's 100% NOT a nissan exhaust.......unless just the tips have been replaced....
  13. Yeah I appreciate what you are saying, yeah I can afford 7-8K, but to spend say £7.5k on a 60k milage 350z on 03 and import doesn't seen that good value considering this is a UK GT 54 with 17k miles with sat nav, parking sensors and everything. Your logic is insane. For £7.5k you can get a non accident damaged UK GT. what difference does the low mileage make on a CAT D car? It's been smashed up! The sat nav is terrible and parking sensors can be sorted for a few quid so it has nothing actually worth anything. And to top it all, it's been resprayed
  14. Wow, a Jag Capri
  15. So the car hasn't had a colour change, just a panel resprayed?
  16. BARGAIN ALERT
  17. Exactly what I was about to post........
  18. Cool.........if you like having no friends.
×
×
  • Create New...