Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. The guy is a tool.
  2. 82,000 Y That's £630 plus about £150 taxes. http://www.zeleperformance.com/media/02 ... nt-Mid.jpg thats not as much as i thought it would be. now all i need is a 370... What about shipping? And then spraying and fitting. I'd be suprised if you had change out of £1500 to get it on your car......
  3. Suprised they left the door handles silver....
  4. Zele
  5. It seems everyone else is keeping an eye on this more than either of us
  6. The Mrs made me buy a £1500 door when I had the Lambo as she was scared of thugs kicking the door in......the one I have, even the police couldn't smash in........reinforced door and frame
  7. On a £30K sports car, yes they are. prove it then go price some up. They are mid-range, in both price and performance. The OP asked for 'The Best Tyres'........not The Best Value.... Once you take Price out of the equation, there is no contest..........
  8. U missing him liam? I never said I cared, just wondered.......
  9. There are loads of wheels like that from UK sellers, that price will more than double to get them to your door........
  10. 1995 Ford Escort 1994 Peugeot 209 1996 Volvo somethingorother 1997 VW Golf 2000 Megane Coupe 2.0l 2003 Nissan 350z 2006 Nissan 350z 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo 2003 BMW M3 2007 Alfa GT
  11. Which are you refferring to? These ones! +1 Kerbed to **** as well....
  12. I wonder where Wasseem is...............
  13. Thanks for all the help Dan.... I know these things are super expensive... but you CAN'T cut corners on brakes an tyres... Thanks again! Great decision, its what the car deserves.
  14. Yup, I'm sure Ekona will agree too.
  15. If you want the best: http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php? ... s557p50048
  16. WTF is Angry Birds?
  17. Wait for Ekona to show up any minute
  18. They are shite aren't they, now answer the bloody question What other parts are going to be carbon/black?
  19. Just don't get those roof fins
  20. At the moment I'd be happy to screw one cow
  21. Here you go
  22. SOU down to 4.9, sorely tempted now, anyone else? Or will this re-trace keep going? Too volatile for the short term. I sold at 6.4 two days ago. If you are investing for 18 months then go for XEL. 220 million barrels of oil (could be more) and it's in the North Sea. Report should be out(very) soon giving exact figures (hoping for upgrade to 300 million barrels) which should see the price £6 - £10 by middle of 2012. Currently £3.60. Should jump over £4 immediately if report good. I'd have lost interest (aka bottled it) by 18 months, I'm more of an 'in and out' man. If I'd have bought RRL at 5p I would have dumped the lot at 15p
×
×
  • Create New...