Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. I think they will look loads better once the car is lowered The wheels will still look the same, except the car will be lower
  2. Sarnie

    The 400 Z ?

    Wow thats an ugly car
  3. Those are pretty
  4. Top stuff. When it hits 50p we'll have a party. I'll pay. My book cost of £1, 999 is now worth £4, 609. ...the party is still on captain though! I know his buy in average and number of shares owned......lets just say it makes maths more exciting! Where is the party? Trinidad, Georgia, Puntland, Texas? I've bought a few more since then Cragus. I'm off to Texas in April/May. Happy to buy you a plane ticket to Houston if it hits 50p. Will be visiting the oilfield to say some prayers. I'll do requests in any religion you like. Maths currently my favourite subject. So seriously, how far are you expecting RRL to go? At what point are you going to get out of RRL?
  5. Duely noted, you may regret that offer,
  6. I hate the tube with a real passion. 95% of the users are foreign, its really hot, you can never get a seat, everyone looks like a terrorist, the maps are stupidly laid out....... If punctuality is important e.g if its for an interview or hospital appointment etc, get a stress free taxi
  7. **** you Can we call this section - Geeks United
  8. Sarnie

    OEM Sat Nav

  9. Ledge It's taken someone 7 years to come up with this
  10. My book cost of £98.27 is now worth £111.38
  11. We need sound
  12. Just the name puts me off......
  13. I meant to add my shares are sh*te at the moment! My £100 of RRL is down £8 even though the share price has gone up slightly, due to the £8.50 transaction charge £100. "Mighty oaks from little acorns grow..................." Don't take the ****, I'm just finding my feet
  14. So sorry to hear this
  15. I'll let mike take this one
  16. I've been to a seminar today and they were discussing how this is going to affect Life Insurance. They were saying that they were going look at ways of identifying the sex of applicant through questions such as shoe size, collar size, waist size etc. utter bullshit imo. Interestingly, they were saying that there may be a case for having all your premiums paid back to you as they were incorrectly underwritten according to this ruling................hmmmmmmmmmmmm
  17. I was actually behind a week or so ago for the first time in about four years
  18. Funny @*!#
  19. No problems with my Alfa so far* *Apart from me crashing it.
  20. I meant to add my shares are sh*te at the moment! My £100 of RRL is down £8 even though the share price has gone up slightly, due to the £8.50 transaction charge
  21. AK350Z is into MTB'ing PM him
×
×
  • Create New...