Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. I don't think he would, to be fair the car has been under cover for the last 5 months...............
  2. Yep, it's overpiced as you can get MY07+ cars for what you are asking: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p
  3. I strongly suspect the base car is the best to drive. Lighter with sensible 350-sized wheels... More playful handling, better ride, less noise... Ok
  4. How do you open the doors?
  5. Wow, those fronts are sticking pretty far out
  6. If I walk past some nettles, might I get stung?
  7. Tell us too
  8. That exhaust doesn't look stock
  9. 1+ but not sure it's a dud , money wise the country is screwed ,new cars are a money pit , nissans arnt german , seems a good price but not amazing When I say it's a dud, I don't mean there is anything wrong with it. It's just the bottom rung of the 370 ladder...........
  10. Get the new spacers on quick
  11. You learn something everyday I mean't to add, dealers don't recieve feedback for Classified ad's, but they do if they sell the car via an auction
  12. TD Waterhouse
  13. Can't wait for my £100 of RRL to rocket
  14. I'm honoured, I might get some T-shirts made up for my staff, although they wouldn't know who Sarnie is
  15. Cheers Ross, much appreciated I don't think I've ever completed a purchase that wasn't a huge stress at some point Good Luck in your new place PS: I've blocked your email from Tuesday onwards
  16. I work from home now, who cares about the price of fuel
  17. Is it really a bargain? Worst Colour Non GT No Sat Nav Manual Its keenly priced for sure but that's because it's an absolute dud. PS: Dealers don't recieve feedback on ebay hence the 0 feedback
  18. Hmmm...I've just bought a 2006 reg car - I presume you can tell by (say) the different front grill? Power output stated in the Hand Book? etc MY06 cars have rear LED lights, silver around the AC dials, a cut out on the front lower bumper, bi-xenons etc....
  19. I never mean't back on here
  20. It's not just the aspect ratio that affects the 'chunky' look, the make plays a part too. Most of the Falkens I've seen 'look' chunky in all sizes but the Pirelli P-Zero's I had 'looked' a lower profile than they were, in fact they almost looked stretched when they weren't, if that makes sense? In essence, don't just look at the sizes, the brand also makes a difference imo
  21. Ha, yes, you can see the pain in my expression!! I mourned for about 6 months You'll be back mate, as will I
×
×
  • Create New...