Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. Ipads are good, but they aren't the b all and end all. There are other options out there that suit everyone's needs
  2. Was going to say, they were 2 different engines
  3. Ipads may be good, but he doesn't want big budget, all singing all dancing, does 100 things I want and 10000 I don't need ipad style tablet. He wants cheap indestructible for the missus internet browser. Store play music and read books. I'd be tempted to say look at the kindle fire hd. Or the Google nexus.
  4. Maybe get her an ipad2 instead of the more expensive 4
  5. If that's what she wants and all her friends use, then get her that. Our friends 7 year old daughter just got one. And she facetimes her friends, has an apple account and emails people etc. If she'd been on a different platform she'd be out of friends loop. Sad I know, but that's the current times for you.
  6. I like to be different so I have a windows surface RT, its awesome and does exactly what I want. However for what you want I don't think its right, sounds like you want a cheap web browsing tablet. Sony make a good tab, that Lenovo looks a bargain. Motorola not bad either. Same with Samsung.
  7. They wouldn't do it if it didn't make them money.
  8. Flyboy I'm sorry to hear about this, hope it gets sorted.
  9. Its just I prefer working with paint
  10. Its hydro graphics I focus on more now. Doing my xkr dash in it. But not got round to doing it yet. I sell the hexis vinyl, after using both 3M and hexis.
  11. I wrapped a mates university prototype in the stuff, it wrapped ok, but I found the magic eye effect gave me a headache if I looked at it too long. I used the grey stuff. Not tried the black. Still got some left I think.
  12. The trick is to turn the strut over, chip away the plastic welds at the back. Push zed logo out from behind. As for the 4od stuff, I've tried a bit. Not looked at selling it yet as I don't know if its as long lasting as the likes of hexis and 3m
  13. I think its zinc phosphate in krust.
  14. Looking good
  15. On the rear strut its best to remove the zed logo before wrapping. Then reapply it once you've wrapped.
  16. in 10 years i've owned 7 cars ok so i'm getting as bad as stuarty 214 si 306 gti6 mr2 roadster CTS 350Z S2000 XKR
  17. thats a shocking list...and a lot of cars
  18. looking very good, reminds me i need to polish mine at some point
  19. Save typing my own answer here is someone elses who can put in words better than i can though tit easier to give examples and this thread just so happens to explain it http://www.350z-tech.com/forums/153-intake-exhaust/39837-raspy-exhaust-myths-facts-theories.html to take extracts from said thread by playing with different parts shows that it is exhaust desing that causes rasp, get the design wrong, you get rasp, get it right, you don;t again another example of what causes noise in the exhaust.
  20. my niece and nephew asked why we didnt have video screens in the back of our seats for them to watch when we drove them home one evening. they said "mummy and daddy have videos on for us to watch when we're in their car" I said, " when i was your age it was a priverlige if my dad let me borrow his walkman to listen to a story book on tape" they said " whats a walkman ....and whats a tape?" sigh
  21. yes its a levelling paint. goes on quiet thick, also needs longer to dry.
  22. Interesting seeing both graphs next to each other like that. looks like sam has more torque through most of the rev range but adrian has a higher top end. can also see adrian your running more boost pressure. being that you aren;t going to track it, would it not be better to set the tune for more torque and lower BHP figures as on a day to day basis make it more powerful in real world terms.being most of the acceleration is between 30 and 70mph? either way the graph looks good adrian, its a nice smooth curve and Mark has done a top job on the tune. either way i'm sure its completely transformed the car compared to stock. i hope you're enjoying it. its a very tidy install with a very shiney engine bay, and some very good numbers
×
×
  • Create New...