Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. which did you prefer between the EP3 and the FN2?
  2. this might give you some colour ideas; its the pics I took from last years jaguar speed trials
  3. Colour wise a nice jag cream might be worth a look
  4. I like that alot
  5. Should be a good little winter project
  6. Lot of work ahead. Give me a shout if you need an extra pair of hands.
  7. rtbiscuit

    am i mad

    hmmmm...it might suprise you...it might suprise you in a nice way....or in a bad way...it depends on what your expectations are. best way to know is to drive it yourself; then tell us what you think. Zed is very linear in its power delivery; its not that its slow becuase it isn't its just very deceptive of how it gets there.
  8. is that a dead body?
  9. RT Performance are very capable wrappers, and worth the trip to London.
  10. Thought you'd like that one
  11. There advert put me off before I even want windows
  12. if you re paint your own wheels I can sort you out with new decals to go on them
  13. did you weld it like this?
  14. http://www.cardipuk.com/ I just bought 2 cans of black from them to try out before buying enough to do my whole car.
  15. I'm getting the xkr to a point I can sell it in about 12 months time. But should get most of my money back out. But that will take me to 3 years in the jag which is the longest I've ever owned a car. Will be hard, but I have some new projects on the horizon.
  16. Coming on nicely, my wallet cries every time my car needs something. But I think I've done all the big stuff now.
  17. If all new, then I would check gaskets, you may find its just bedding in. Any gaps soon coke. If its still there in 1000 miles then get it on a ramp
  18. It'll buff out I'm sure
  19. Is the whole exhaust new? Or is there any part of the oem system left? You just said you changed the mid pipe, which would suggest the rest is still stock.
  20. I've found that on this forum, a lot expect everything for free
  21. Like mike said, sounds like a hairline fracture.
  22. I prefer my women like bulluci, experienced. Not like the young emma who might cast a spell on me.
  23. had them on the S2000 and the 306 gti6, on the306 thy used to pick up punctures like a whore collects STDs. the S2000 they were better, great performance on such a light car.
  24. good to see you back
×
×
  • Create New...