Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. are both cars down a similiar amount from stock?
  2. the best for removing a hole in wood is not a hole saw, its actually a forstner bit, if you have to use a hole saw, drill as far as you can, then use a small drill bit and drill lots of little holes inside the circle, as many as you can, then chisel them out. but this is a horribly messy and crap way of doing it. just use the correct tool to start with which would be a forstner bit. for those not sure what one is although not what i normally use, this should do holes at 65mm diameter http://www.ebay.co.u...5-/320894847713
  3. Dyno's are only as good as the person who calibrates it and the person who uses it. Every Dyno is different. And the same Dino can read differently on different days. Change in temp air pressure, weather etc all have an impact. Dyno runs only really help those who want to play pub top trumps with their friends. Or are tuning their car to see gains.
  4. Is this midnight purple?
  5. Good luck tomorrow, hope it all goes well and you can get the car to a driveable state.
  6. That would be 44 to go lol It shows you how many posts each member has made on your phone does it? you assume I have a phone I dont care tbh...
  7. Like I said exhaust note is a very personal preference I come at it from an engineering perspective and after having spent 6 months designing the exhaust that was put on my xkr I came to realise what works for me. What is one mans Chopin is another mans noise.
  8. HFC's rasp aswell. less though but its still there. Rasp sounds awesome IMO. Exhaust note is such a personal preference, to me it screams chav, and poorly designed exhaust. As rasp is a by product of a badly designed system.
  9. 5 more operations, till the change is complete and we call him Tina?
  10. Looking good, some tidy work going on there. Picture number 11 looks like the start of a zed related joke.....how many zed club members does it take to fit a super charger?.....
  11. Apart from taking pics what did you do then Adrian?
  12. With the change in mot regs I would go HFC. Always fitted them. Swap would probably lose the rasp of the exhaust, which in my mind is a good thing.
  13. I have a card with the number and email for the local community support officer, it was them that came down. I suppose it helped I quoted the highways act. As they came and shifted them all. Also the Suffolk constabulary headquarters are round the corner and we live on a push estate. Low crime and lots of police visibility.
  14. I called in one who parked across the drive blocking us in. Police were round within 15 minutes. Also wrote to the local police regarding people parking on junctions and corners etc. Whole of the next week we had the local pc down warning all the drivers.
  15. I like those gold wheels
  16. apparently there was a mushroom cloud seen over Dorset about n hour ago
  17. You get used to it very quickly, not much bigger than the zed. Its more the width than the length that's the issue.
  18. Its been my favourite car to own ever, so so pretty. A pleasure to own and get into.
  19. Used to when I was a kid, but was more interested in the painting of the models than the game playing
  20. Before the zed, I had an MR2 roadster, a 30GTi6 and a civic type S. All had been treated very well. I do love my cars.
  21. didn't know bbk was joining you? you too topping and tailing then?
  22. well that would be me then....I'm an actual teacher.....isn't it past your bed time? you have a busy day tomorrow remembering where all the bolts go.
  23. welcome back, but i'd keep the CTR, it will ne easier to sell in 9 months time
  24. oh god yeah, i'd have robin Williams and Stephen fry as well
×
×
  • Create New...