Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. thats about as useful as me saying buy a porsche 911 nuff said i dont want a ps4 i want to see what the xbox does as although more expnesive i'm actually interested in the fact that its more a mulitmedia centre than a games rig.
  2. I'm waiting to see how it all integrates with sky etc in the uk
  3. Can she not pay to have it repaired? In our house we have a "you break it, you fix it" policy. If I curbed my missus wheels, i'd pay for wicked wheels to come repair it. And vice versa. No arguments its normally just a "I'm sorry I had a little accident I've already booked the repair, how about I cook dinner tonight instead" or something to that like.
  4. And i think 90% of Track/Race cars run zero emission control, so a very valid point dont see the BTCC or F1 paying for a months VED when they pop over Hadn't thought about that. Could the government be challenged over it?
  5. Winter wheels and Tyres are the easiest and cheapest method. Means no extra money needed on road tax and insurance on another vehicle.
  6. Lotus would be my choice too, I love the Noble but running one is another thing.
  7. In no particular order S2000, MR2 roadster, caterham rs500, Z4M, M3 e46, mini cooper S older one with supercharger, 306gti6, golf R32, had passenger rides in a vxr220 and Porsche 911. Didn't get to drive them but they were ring good fun to ride in.
  8. I don't use the motion control much but I do use the voice control a lot on mine especially when watching movies on netflix
  9. Am very tempted now on one. Might just have to wait till they drop in price a little
  10. I like the golfs. That one seems to be one I'd need to see in the flesh.
  11. What about a jag xk ? Of for the power the older xkr?
  12. I'm agnostic, so I don't try and raise an argument with any religious group.
  13. The name was created in 1931 by a predecessor of Nissan, the DAT Motorcar Co. for a new car model, spelling it as "Datson" to indicate its smaller size when compared to the existing, larger DAT car. In 1934,[1] after Nissan Motor Company. took control of DAT Motorcar Co., the last syllable of Datson was changed to "sun", because "son" also means "loss" (æ) in Japanese, and also to honour the sun depicted in the national flag, hence the name "Datsun" : Dattosan (ダットサン, Dattosan?)
  14. Having owned several, including the s2000 and the 350z I would say the next logical step is which ever one you enjoy driving the most. Everyone has personal preferences, and you'll find that because this is a 350z forum you'll tend to find most peoples opinions are biased towards the zed. All the ones you mentioned have their benefits and disadvantages. Me personally I found the S2000 the better car for precision, and fun, but the zed was a better get cruiser. The s2000 is very comfortable and the running costs better than the zed. But the zed was better on insurance. Zed was good for torque, stook was good for working the gears. Like I said, go drive them and decide for yourself. With regards to the rx8 I've been looking at them and the rebuild can be done for about 2.2k so if you pick one up for 2k you're still cheaper thana zed or a s2k
  15. The full name of the company was Nippon Sangyo, which translates as Japan Industries or Nippon Industries. In the 1930s, Nippon Sangyo was abbreviated to Nissan as the name for the company on the Tokyo stock market.
  16. Cougar store are a very good supplier, great advantage of this forum is that its populated by good traders. Tarmac Sportz also offer a good variety of stock as well
  17. I find it funny that they say we speak funny. When its our language they butchered in the first place
  18. Isn't a pasanda a curry?
×
×
  • Create New...