from what I remember of the Val aftermath, he spat out his dummy, threw his toys out the pram, had himself completely erased from the forum and ran off with the club takings and the rights to the club web addresses. from what I can recall, he didn't like the route the forum was taking and the fact it was going to fill up with cheap arse chavs with cheap cars and cheap tastes. and basically chav the forum up....well if he were dead he'd be turning in his grave :lol: he was like the forum oracle as with all cars its inevitable and to be fair its a good forum with a good community. so cant be all bad. last thing I saw of Val was him on another forum going by the name of the menial or something like that and posting like he was the zed messiah.