Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. Good stuff is autosol
  2. Looking forward to seeing the new site.
  3. I'm in Suffolk about 40 miles down the road, team afm, in martlesham work on all my performance cars including my old zed, and a couple of other zeds as well. Very reasonable costs, excellent service. And they know their performance cars. Just tell them rich with the xkr set you.
  4. Proper bodyshop job, at least £150 per panel, or give chipsaway a buzz, or any good smart repairer, and you'll be looking at half the cost
  5. I had the expensive nismo one with the shift pattern on it, was £150 back when I bought it
  6. Good choice for a purchase.
  7. Ok new blanks available is good to know. Have to say it could well be the lack of quality cutters. We got a house key done a year or so back using a blank from the store that cut it. And it was a dodgy fit, you had to wiggle it in the lock to get it to work.
  8. With issues on key blades, I'm unsure if I want to pick up the project and do them dipped. Don't want these coming back to me with people complaining about something I can't control. But I will still look into sorting out text for the rectangle section. Had a chat with bm early and we were looking at 2 options. One saying 350z in the original font and style. And another saying nismo on it.
  9. What was it originally designed to fit on?
  10. am a little jealous, that's a nice little project
  11. congrats on a good choice
  12. never new the instigating car of the zed shed had been sold.
  13. I voted purple. but after reading the thread o would say any of the colours mentioned were nice.
  14. I find ironic, that people says the zed is not a girl's car, has no one noticed the influx of girls on here recently? those who need to reafirm themselves that they own a man's car, and wouldn't touch another car because its apparenlty a girl's car, is probably a closet homosexual in denial.
  15. same question was asked 10 years ago about Nissans, except they were nearer 35k
  16. On here the more likes generally means the less you get out.
  17. Battery gauge is useless, get the battery tested.
  18. Likes like half the exhaust fell off. And they stuck a dustbin on the back. Single exit looks ghey. But then we've had this discussion many times. And for this reason Ian is a sausage Jedi for wanting one. sounds like it also drones like a bitch in the cabin. But I bet the quality is excellent, and if it makes you happy Ian, then go for it.
  19. Is it uk or import, if import is it fitted with aftermarket alarm and imoboliser?
  20. bm if you need a camera man i'm happy to help, i'm off next week
  21. its a big engine, 100k shouldn't be a problem on a well maintained car. 200k should be more than manageable
  22. You reckon you could do a Z burger badge for the front RT? I appreciate its probably the most fiddle thing in the world. Basically, this badge http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-370Z-Z-BADGE-EMBLEM-FAIRLADY-NISMO-/130839455951?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1e76a3a8cf But for the key like this - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-Nissan-Emblem-Badge-Logo-For-Remote-Key-Fob-Case-/200892027865?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Safety_Security&hash=item2ec61913d9 That would be very smart. I tried my key (uncut) in the ignition earlier, it won't foul on any of the ignition cowling, miles of space. Should be a job well done when the key is cut. without sounding rude....no way to fiddly and small sorry
×
×
  • Create New...