Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. sounds like a good time to learn
  2. You can be muta, I will be dada he told me he was my dada?
  3. Next you will be comparing me to you..... we're both folically challenged
  4. my pedal bike is as good as the Nissan zed, as they both have wheels
  5. Paid for by the license fee nope the rugby club would have planned to do it anyway, so it makes no difference to them if the boys churn it up, they may have paid a fee to use it, but they won't have paid to returf the whole place
  6. you're better off comparing the zed with what Nissan intended it to compete with, and in most cases this was Porsche. which model I'm not sure, probably other competitor cars, but right now I cant think of any
  7. that's like taking into account barry whites voice but ignoring his weight, or the price of findus lasagne but ignoring that its made from horse
  8. with a bit of effort you could get the same finish yourself without spending £120
  9. You might be right, I keep forgetting for the money, Nissan were offering a lot of power and a lot of performance. Go to Merc for a 313's pace and it can cost you up to £70K.... (ill never get tired of using this example ) but you're comparing apples and pears. which makes it a pointless comparison. if comparing your Nissan to a merc makes you feel better about the car. then i'm happy for you.
  10. they were probably about to returf it so let the top gear team tear it up.
  11. it will be popular with the modding scene; they'll be tons of stuff available for it with in no time. it will appeal to young drivers snd be more insurable than bigger cars. its a proper RWD car and a great starting point for anyone moving into proper cars. 2nd hnd prices should be good and fuel sales, tht and the favourable road tax etc. soon they'll be lots of FI options making it a very competent car. think of it as a blank canvas, then add some nice wide wheels, a nice kit, an FI setup up front and you suddenly have a light weight gremlin.
  12. just be careful not to pull to hard and without heat as paint can be taken with it
  13. by the time I sold my zed it was called "cluster ****" amongst other names. the XKR on the other hand is known as the beast, although currently its the rusty whore.
  14. welcome to the fuel club, I think my car drinks more than I do
  15. dislocated knee is the worst i've had
  16. isoproponal panel wipes are what bodyshops use prior toainting to decontaminate and clean a car.
  17. another good sport that's not horrifically expensive is things like hillclimbs and sprint courses. I would possibly say a better starting place before rallying as well.
  18. he's playing catchup
  19. actually the best are copper but they don't last very long. platinum or iridum are good. I like ngk stuff
  20. gladiator chariot stylee
  21. heat gun to soften the vinyl and reactivate the glue, lift and pull gently. something like isoproponol wipes will get rid of the glue
  22. i really like the 6 series especially the M series and the convertible.
×
×
  • Create New...