Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. I had invidia on my zed, lovely bits of kit.
  2. techno techno techno
  3. if that's front bumper and rear boot resprayed along with the wings. that's not bad
  4. love watching that, its true craftmanship
  5. the police now supsect he may have been drinking large quantities of alchol, apparently when they found him he was completely legless.
  6. I ike that idea! I've just ordered one with the hope the key blade is strong and can be cut (not the end of the world if it isn't at the purchase price), I assume I could send you mine and you send me a suitable dipped/Nismo one (in return for a charge of course!). David thats more than possible, yes it would be a reduced charge as you would be exchanging the key case.
  7. could even make a nismo decal to go in the little square indent on the side.
  8. i can dip this in carbon if people wanted, i'd probably look at buying say 5-10 keys and doing them as a batch. then selling them on after that.
  9. its a holding fee, you pay it so they don't sell it to someone else, they take it encase you pull out.
  10. god I love the 8c
  11. my old man used to be based at Portland, long time since I've been there
  12. I love threads like this, i'm learning to use my dslr and really enjoyed playing with the tripod.
  13. looks good, might have to pop round for a closer look
  14. that's a new case design, must have been a recent release.
  15. proportions look fine to me, just look at the shot looking down on the roof. proportions look spot on.
  16. he watched too many episodes of due south
  17. god always got to find fault in something if its bonnet was longer it would be more like an s2000, then you'd grumble it doesn't look like a zed, nd of coure the zed is better
  18. ings front and what ever the rear is look nice, but get rid of the mesh in the nostril, and don;t use the same horrible chicken wire. get some proper stuff like this
  19. i recognised the front as ings, but as i was about to go and teach i didn;t have time to look at the other pics sorry, seems the others have solved the other parts.
  20. aparently the mexican pushed his wife off the cliff....tequila
  21. i just keep quiet; its apparently dangerous to have an opinion now. which is sooooooooooooo Ghey!
  22. looks like an ings kit
  23. is it spelt Juan? i'm not sure i spelt it the first time how it sounds
×
×
  • Create New...