Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/ anything from the midrange up. and nothing in the budget section
  2. A guy with a Nissan slagging off other cars interiors? oh the irony
  3. lol, good start
  4. Comparing between town and motorway driving makes little difference, I'd be more concerned on its maintenance and quality of servicing. Only thing that would want me to ask for less would be if its been tracked a lot.
  5. If it makes people feel better my xkr is only £220 a year to tax, its the advantage of buying pre 2001. Anything under 1600cc is £100 and something. Anything over 1600cc is £220. Regardless of if its a 4 pot or a v12 with twin superchargers that only does 2mpg. I'm very happy with the amount of road tax I pay, and I'm in the safer bracket. I'd be more concerned if I was in the 2001-2006 age bracket, as the plan was to bring them up to the same level as post 2006.
  6. lol
  7. Always thought about doing this but never got round to it.
  8. rtbiscuit

    found this

    Not seen that before
  9. Mileage has minimal effect, like I said, around the 5k mark
  10. Alfa gtv, with money left over
  11. The price varies between what its worth and what people think its worth. For an early zed, your looking around the 5k mark
  12. that ones been played with
  13. those zeds scare the heck out of me
  14. or just eat real bacon, although I would be tempted with having some bacon salt to go with my bacon.
  15. personally I love the CTR, great fun to drive, real good B road bomber
  16. I couldn't be a veggie-squarian. life would be miserable with out the likes of bacon and steaks
  17. I feel I should expand on my last answer, there have been several posts over the last 2 years of new members being surprised that they haven't left other cars trailing by as much as they thought they would. with a lot of the new hot hatches they can be nearly as quick as the zed, or easily tuned to the same or higher. zed is better looking, but when you take into account the cars weight. people are sometimes disappointed. I think some people think they've bought a Ferrari. its quick but as with many things there is always something quicker. enjoy the zed for its well balanced drive; and good looks
  18. people get upset on here when civic type Rs keep up with them
  19. i'm watching with interest
  20. we were born to eat meat; if we were meant to be vegetarian we would have been born a rabbit
×
×
  • Create New...