Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. Tasty colour
  2. Sarnies possibly had the biggest impact on the forum
  3. Terrible mental image, like a pair of greased pigs in a bath
  4. From all the spam they've had to delete
  5. Right I've got to get on with my marking or it will be another late night again
  6. I didn't know those little top lists were the. Embarrassingly I'm top poster today
  7. I just noticed the calorie counting app I use is made by livestrong, didn't know it was linked to Armstrong, I just used it because its free and good.
  8. You'll have to forward predict before you post
  9. I'm under 400 posts before I hit 20,000 so good month yet, but if I was smd, glrnet or bbk, I could probably do it in a weekend
  10. Maybe have the line, "and all I got was this crappy sticker"
  11. I have a busy day as well tomorrow, observing atrainee, and doing reports. If I get the chance I'll try and run up a decal saying "I'm the millionth poster on 350z-uk.com" as a freebie for who ever gets it
  12. What colour is your Zed again? ;) lol
  13. rtbiscuit

    Show me yours?

    Carbon?
  14. I thinks that's London for you. X5 has more presence so will get left alone
  15. Its the tuning potential that's really going to sell them, and the fact its red with a good chassis. How many bhp you have isn't everything. Under 200bhp works well if the car is light. Power to weight ratio won't be far off the zed.
  16. Cracking snow plow gorgeous lip.
  17. Always wanted to try a 4wd its on my list of things to own.
  18. The woman or the car? Don't mind either in 4x4
  19. Search for Hawkeye laser alignment
  20. Apparently Sainsbury super is BP super
  21. I like it, but I'd like it more when they do an sti version
×
×
  • Create New...