Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. I agreed with you. Then I scrolled down and saw BBK's pic He's a man..........with a bag
  2. Osakaben, where do you live; lol
  3. I know how to do lots of things, but I still pay others to do the odd job. Sometimes it just makes sense, especially jobs that need a car lift
  4. Lol, I'm still hemeraging cash with the jag.
  5. Very jealous of your setup, oh the fun I could have with a sandblaster.
  6. I remember weekends spent in marks uber garage dismantling mr2s with you, Aaron and Stu. Happy memories, I do miss those days
  7. Started with the basics worked from there, helped my dad as a kid when he worked on his, worked with mates when they did there's. And read lots. Also an engineer by training and education, so pick things up quickly. And never be afraid to ask a question, or ask for help.
  8. rtbiscuit

    OIL?!

    Go to Opie oils, you can put in the car details and it will give you a car specific selection for normal and premium options
  9. rtbiscuit

    OIL?!

    Fully synthetic
  10. Why? Exactly
  11. Its the only Haynes manual for the car, limited print obviously. If your into the car its actually a good read. lots of good buying and maintaining tips, plus all the options etc, and what vins had what etc.
  12. rtbiscuit

    OIL?!

    5w30
  13. Bout 2k short, but it depends on how much you do yourself. Could be more if you just hand it to a garage and get them to do it
  14. ^ very true what s1hnk said, but the xkr is probably the only one needing major work if you get the wrong one. And the newer x150 seems faultless. And if you got the 8 not the R, then possibly in budget. Bmw 6 series is a good shout.
  15. Well at least I have an insurance policy with the book, the hardback will reimburse the car lol
  16. Been there got the t-shirt, I went to the S2000, didn't have more power, but it was a lot better drive, then moved to the xkr, to me it has been one of my best moves, the v8 the supercharger and the comfort and kit. Handles well, but is a bit wafty. That can be fixed. Yes its a luxo barge, yes there is wood on the dash, that can be changed too. But straight line oomph is very good, its easy to get more out of it. Its different, and its n ot to everyones taste. What's your budget? If you can get the newer shape it makes it less wafty and more focussed. Other options might be an older 911, Monaro, or vxr
  17. Would love to own an Alfa at some point, the only one that's has gained my interest over the years was the gtv, and then the 147gta. But now my head has been turned.
×
×
  • Create New...