Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. Not got photos but I can supply the vinyl
  2. Instead of banning them why not reset their post count to zero?
  3. crotchless iron man a scary thought
  4. whats BBK's last name again?
  5. ok found it "I was getting bummed in a public toilet and slipped on a wet floor and split my head open... my boyfriend had to rush me to hospital. I just received a £2k cheque for 10 stiches in my head and a burst anus... thanks! Mr C Eyley "
  6. can't see anything, just takes me to the company homepage
  7. You are definitely the most 'special'
  8. you do know the forum will shut down when it hits 1m
  9. but he will always be a squeaky voice
  10. i'd only buy 20" if you have the calipers to fill the gaps, if your on stock calipers i wouldn't do it, would look like a riced out corsa. even brembos struggle to fill 20" wheels. I have 20" on my XKR and i have giat 6 pot calipers with 355mm discs and big 4 pots at the rear with 355mm discs. and even i wonder if i should try and squeeze bigger discs in.
  11. should have tried the windows surface
  12. oh dear
  13. scratch that, it looks like its twice his budget
  14. wasn;t shaun1982 looking for a white one?
  15. sand looks pretty
  16. i'd still pick the S2000 over the zed for a track day, for round town and everything else. its a very useable car. but i like convertibles, as you say its horses for courses.
  17. First time I've seen that, he's quiet good.
  18. Ian and I are probably the most important on here. :wink:
  19. My hair has read the same thing
  20. Forgot to say
  21. I treat my car occasionally to a tank of it, but mine is tuned for 95ron so I use the cheap stuff
  22. Most bodyshops can give it a clean up and paint in a protecting agent down there if you want it for around £100
  23. Nope it just means I can't be assed to change my settings when I press the wrong button
×
×
  • Create New...