Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. That could be the difference then, as that was metalic (suppose I was cheating a little) Forecast is no rain as far as I'm aware, if it rains then it will make for interesting beavers cleaning after the rain stop Not long now boys and girls!!
  2. Oooh I bet there's been a high amount of water used today for all of us lot to clean our cars and get to Wales. Here's a real refection - call me if you need something of this calibre? And onto the detailed Zed (with bodykit I may add )
  3. at first I thought it was need for speed undercover, then realised it was some complete lunatics. They all need to lose their license for those antics!! If they put all this effort in they could have at least done a few drifting corners at the end. I'm surprised that nobody was killed!
  4. You can hand wax lightly, with no issues.
  5. I'll take that if you can get him to hold a sign saying pm tarmac Additional services
  6. You can slip in the boot with my luggage if you can't find a ride? (can't not bring the Mrs on a drinking session (ear plugs Beavis))
  7. No brainer, did he think he stood any chance what so ever?
  8. Husky stop picking holes all the time and being a perfectionist. Be nice for once
  9. Fantastic video.... Shame about the exhaust.. Only kidding The Tannabe was in my top three till I noticed the Greddy. But since your video is better quality than that of the other Tannabe's I'm slightly swayed. Ooops no chance of a purchase got no funds in the bank now Great sound can't wait to hear it in Wales!!!!
  10. Question is Husky what would you change?
  11. Ha ha that brings back memories, I set fire to MFI it was a total accident, funny when you look back at how stupid I was. (nobody was injured by the way) So to remove an event in time hmmmm. To be fair I wouldn't change a thing, i am where I am, and it suits me just fine.
  12. You can't knock the Welsh mountains and scenery? Lakez is new so there's room for manoeuvre. What do you suggest?
  13. The mind boggles!! Wish you all the best of luck with this, and hope to see it in the flesh!
  14. Even better then. If you can get some good pics of the direct port install I'd be most appreciated as it's something I may move into. Apparently there isn't a great deal of room to play with going direct port on the VQ, but clearly can be done just out of curiosity what shot size will you be running?
  15. Jeeepers that's a heck load of cash. Just one thing, if you're squirting into the air intake the solenoids will work better if they are close as poss to the air intake, i.e. Battery side. After my recent visit to WON they said the location I have my solenoids (same location as you) is perfect for keeping cool and access requirements, but being closer to the inlet means a shorter distance between solenoid and inlet, creating a better hit. I've no plans to move mine as I can't be bothered with the hassle, but maybe something worth considering? Keep up this amazing thread the mind boggles how this beast will drive
  16. You're dead right there Mark!
  17. Isn't NOS F/I - it's not exactly N/a?? (Nothing normal about NOS)
  18. Intriguing Could I compete in both N/A and F/I
  19. That's a fair point. Although if you recall, there was a comparable amount in May last year. Let me do some counting from the old pics...... Hmmm 23 by the looks of things on the Saturday of May 2010. Could get interesting!! (I'll make sure I punch in the coordinates into my satnav this time!)
  20. Saturday is the drivers day, and the Sunday is the cruise. Either way they are both great days and the scenery is brilliant! (I can just hear the Zed's coming over the hills now!) Not long now boys and girls!!
  21. £18k!! for a 55 plate
  22. Come on peeps, lets get this down to £10 per panel. Bargain basement!!! 12 People needed
  23. Top Job! Edit: - Can you put your hand to making a GT-R??
  24. Are there any other variations of this quick detailer I mean slut. I'd prefer a detailer that doesn't leave sweaty bum cheeks all over it!! (Gota say great effort there - very )
×
×
  • Create New...