Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Christ I had to turn the brightness down on my phone. That's SICK literally!
  2. That's where I got mine from, but wish they were 27mm drop as I'm losing body parts
  3. I'm surprises you didn't notice the electric blue duvet cover (either that or a blanket?)
  4. Hmmmm the term repairable is rather loosely proposed I'd say!!
  5. Wasso

    LakeZ 2012

    To be fair I think we should make a visit to Andy's house as Frans brownies were immense!!!! Andy also took us for a wicked drive so I hope we can't put Andy's knowledge of the roads to use. As last year of the lakes was a trial, I still think it was a success despite the weather and toilets. Although camping was a tad wet I'd still go for the camping as it was a laugh seeing the state of some people in the morning, myself included and I think it adds to the fun. In fact I don't think I could put up with the haunted house More traders would be good, maybe a BBQ, band outside would be good although these are all weather permitting. A drive is a MUST and places to visit scheduled too. You'll see me there for 2012 that's for sure. The talent contest I think should be formed around the Alcohol Breatherliser (see who can blow the highest reading, although that's Martin out the game - sorry )
  6. The box is not totally sealed, the front portion is open for the air cone, air flows in and any excess air escapes via the vents. Being a sealed box the sound is mental!! You hear it on blip and all the way through the revs like growling demons under the hood. You can hear it clearly on my nurburgring trip see below (go to to 29seconds to hear a blip and then 58seconds for a full 2nd gear blast)
  7. Not sure on the sizes of the Motordyne XYZ pipe, although I run a standard back box, Japspeed decats and the Motordyne XYZ pipe with race cat. Sounds great, costs a tad though.... Great piece of engineering and for me the sound at 4k+ (as quoted by another member) "Sounds like a Nismo" yet all I have is decats and XYZ pipe. Made me I've got a link to a video if you need it.
  8. Have a look under the Abbey section and review the 95ron map thread I think, or basically have a wander in their area.
  9. Agreed and I'm sure that ended up on page 3
  10. viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24431&hilit=Dyno+results Search criteria "dyno results"
  11. I was also thinking on top of the triple pod, but it would look a bit daft I think. As DB says he's making me a nice custom carbon fibre piece but keeping to oem as poss with the pods and hopefully it'll look the dogs doolies. In terms of getting a triple pod in the UK that is ready made for the Zed is impossible. Trust me I've tried.
  12. Aha SuperBro bushes, very nice Considering life started as just a normal Zed owner, did you ever believe you were on your second Zed and going way beyond normal ownership. This is getting to be one hell of a build!
  13. Sig's have been mailed
  14. Signatures sent across
  15. Ok fair enough. So..... what mod would you call £ for HP the best mod then
  16. I'd go with that too but on a holiday 'permanently' sod work!!
  17. Nissan GTR Please Santa... I've been a good boy
  18. Happy Birthday chap!!! I guess you'll have been out all last night and as a result nursing a hangover this morning. We'll give you the forum bumps when we meet up next. Have a good'un!
  19. If you fancy a laugh each don a pair of springs, attach to feet and bounce around! (don't hold me responsible for broken ankles though) Looking good, you REALLY are going to town on this build. Keep it going
  20. That's a fair point Ian regarding worry, when my plug went in Wales I thought my world had collapsed. Even though the car was running all be it on 5 cylinders I was thinking the bottom of the engine had fallen out!
  21. read the rest of Ian's post "I'm sure if I had the car mapped at that point then I would have felt more benefit"
  22. Agreed. There is no "the best mod" being NA it's all about building a number of mods to assist with making mild increases. I benefit from NA mods and NOS, so it works out fine for a small to medium boost. The NOS is going to Keyser in the new year and being replaced by SC. the crave for more power is a nuisance but fun.
  23. It's not going to give a great deal on it's own as you know. When I had my 25 shot of NOS I expected more impact, but NOS is just a hit and not a progressive 1k revs etc. But, 75 made it more interesting. To be fair to get the best results adding the MREV made the contributing difference, and as you may know the only difference with the MREV is the flattened front two snouts. Bonkers when you think about it
  24. Sounds very suspicious, surely it must have had a leek, I'd be surprised if it lost you power
  25. Like it The INGS looks great too, wish I could have swayed myself to get one, but feel it only looks it's best in white and def NOT azure!
×
×
  • Create New...