Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Sorry I think this week too.
  2. Cheers Mr G, Here's the latest pics..... Purple (sorry wasn't my camera work) The spacers are therefore done, gaskets being collected Monday which with then be bonded to the spacer. This leaves just the plastic feet. Which I'm hoping will be back to me next week.
  3. There's nowt wrong with the ARC and their quality speaks volumes. Desirable well made hardware. Nothing sounds like an ARC period! It's also better looking than the rest of the aftermarket items too. Yes it costs a lot, but why follow the usual path of pop chargers and the like.
  4. Tell me about it, Ive spent the last 4 days on Jury duty! I spent 4.5 months on Jury service.... Great fun but boy did I miss normal life!
  5. THIS!!! I was going to post tonight the horendous driving on our roads today. They may not be driving dangerously but haven't got a clue which lane they are in, what they are doing or how close they are driving to the car in front. 5 times a night I'll shake my head in complete disgust!! Tonight there's 4 cars all bumper to bumper. The car in the lead is doing 65, each car behind keeps tapping their brakes. The lead car eventually pulls over, and the 2nd car pootles along probably 300 yards before moving into the middle lane and stays there despite there, sorry their, no there again, being nobody in the inside lane and reside there for the next ten miles. Car number 3 does the same. It drives me absolutely crazy. If they all pootled along in the inside lane everyone would get home stress free and probably a little quicker too. Them there's our roads, pothole, sunken drain, grooves across te road like canyons and busses and trucks pulling out as if you're not there. Highway Code you mutt heads!!!! I hate England so much for driving, it's crap on a monumentous level! When I tour Europe I feel as though I don't want to go home. As well as for the ten good reasons above.
  6. Wasso

    CAM COVERS !!

  7. Funny you say that, I've been like a small child at Christmas dealing with these. Payment received
  8. Wasso

    New Project

    Interesting..... Not sure about having a car that leaves black lines everywhere though.....surely the council won't be that happy
  9. I'm not going to say a word about the weather in the Midlands, as I don't want to tempt any white fluffy stuff this way!
  10. Updates for today..... we're getting very close now boys and girls Herewith the Orange spacer (Sorry Jordan one at a time). The secondary polishing has produced the results I wanted and therefore goods as displayed below. So the remaining orange and purple will be ready tomorrow night. Furthermore, the gaskets will be ready early next week ready to be bonded to the spacers. That leaves just the plastic spacer feet for the plenum. Once the gaskets have been applied and the plastic feet are in the process of being delivered to me I'll call the remaining balances for payment. So sometime next week I'll send you a message to those whom paid just the deposit.
  11. The way everyone looks at the Zed like its a spaceship!
  12. Maybe you should have gone to the toilet first
  13. I think that's a x 50!
  14. I don't think there will be a yes Cheers Peter.....
  15. Pictures please Ian? Pic as promised... Heff, I like your thinking
  16. Aye Happy Birthday Neil'y
  17. I've still got my EP Racing steering wheel to fit.... Just need to find out what fittings I need but can't be bothered to find out
  18. Haha! Knew that would be coming. £15k 'should' cover it.... My address is the same as yours Dave
  19. Nice.... Hey Mr Heff, any chance of a small loan for my next project
  20. To be fair I don't think Chris will push it being the first time there, and since driving around with him it's in spurts rather than a good flogging. It would be fairer for you both to do a track day and it would be an interesting battle which I'm sure it would be.
  21. I heard about the lane closure here in Birmingham first thing, even though its London. As Paul says how the hell do have a fight with dead folk? I daren't hazard a guess what happened but the wreck says it all.... Very sad.
  22. Steve a little tip don't do the Evo with keyser. It's a friggin experience and a half without the Evo. With the Evo life will never be the same trust me. Even now I giggle now and again at the awesomeness of the bitch.
  23. +1 its a great weekend and you'll love it!!
  24. Paul acquires Carla's Zed
×
×
  • Create New...