I think for 3 of the Wales meets Eileen keeps saying "sorry we haven't got you booked in!" Later to find I am booked in.
I think this year was the first time she actually said "we have your room Mr Strong" Phew!
Read up on biscuits thread, that should give you enough info for starters.
A bar is good for one reason, can't afford a decent surround sound setup. Period.
It's not always snow that's the issue as me and Lexx found out one winter. I luckily only damaged two rims, but purely down to black ice.
So don't always believe its safe, the councils are crap at ensuring road safety, and don't I know it
Actually, we've decided to stay over on the Saturday night . We can have a couple of jars now .
Just about to book!
Pete
About bloody time as well. Just make sure you have some paracetamol for the morning
Steve if you don't come both me and Jayne won't be happy.
Wales overrules all other events in anyone's life.
You know how the last one was an epic success and a giggle too....
The Roads
The Food
The Drink
The Company
The Laughs
What more do you want for a weekend.....