Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Aye should be very nice
  2. I know it's just such a fab weekend which is why I try and push for newcomers to attend because its one not to miss, it really is the nutZ! Can't wait for May as always..... :drink:
  3. Very good
  4. That's quite nice actually and a very good price!
  5. http://my350z.com/forum/accessories/568517-hks-purple-oil-cap-very-rare.html Happy to purchase it on your behalf as I've been a member on there a fair while.
  6. It does and I had a great time whilst foot to the floor giggle giggle!
  7. DONE!
  8. I don't mind having a look....
  9. Arrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Can't send a message because the other user cannot receive messages. The guy hasn't logged on since November 11th so posted on his thread isn't going to help, and hopefully a PM will prompt his attention. HELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!'
  10. Well I'm looking to organise a European tour with Zeds, which includes the Ring. I know Will370 showed interest, so there's no harm in trying to organise a tour across Europe. Sounds a mission and you'd probably not want to hang around with some of the Zed community whilst on holiday but staging locations and meets along the way could be possible. I'm also contemplating within this trip to include the Transfagarason Highway in Romania. I've already looked into shortening the drive to include a Euro Train which transports you the car and passengers to your designated location. It's also not that expensive either.
  11. WIN!!
  12. Agreed under 70mph and its a winner. For sure turning off any ancillaries will help mpg. So don't even think about AirCon! Drive with your windows shut as well!
  13. Take the M6 toll to avoid Brum otherwise you'll be stuck in slow moving traffic and roadworks! Good luck, sure it can be done. Turn your heater off, no lights etc and go for it
  14. Wasso

    Nitrous Oxide

    You can do it on the cheap for around £1,200, 1 x kit with bottle and all the relevant bits £600. But if you want a snazzy install and NOS computer controller them you're looking at the £1,200+ mark. So if you went basic + Uprev and tuning you'll have change out of £2k. If you want stealth install, heaters, 2 bottles etc etc then expect about £4k. It's a great in between stop gap or flirting with fun, but never a full time enjoyment factor. I had a 75 shot and enjoyed it, but the want for more power is hurtful on the wallet. Personally get the Uprev and enjoy.
  15. Wasso

    Nitrous Oxide

    http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/27356-nitrous-project-now-complete/page__hl__nitrous I totally forgot about that thread been here too long probably. Just read through it and remember the excitement. (I thought you was going to post the 'special' pic )
  16. So those pics turned up trumps in the end... I'll send details for my photographic fee's As I recall they're in good order and tyres with good tread. They'll look better on your car than mine
  17. Wasso

    Nitrous Oxide

    Been there done it!
  18. DoogyRev x2 Jay x 1 Keyser x1 Smudge x 1 Theheff x1 Ebized x 1 glrnet x 1 ianphampton x 1 Vansman66 x 1 mbs x 1 Rodgeevans x1 manphibian x 1 Steve 350Z x 1 thetranquilbass x 1 Mr Polish x 1
  19. Nice of you to join in Andy
  20. Erm ok yeah I can see the attraction, cool but crazy! I'd have a go though
  21. now he sells up after i've just bought my kit If you wanted my amp I wouldn't bother as its old has no 'current age' tech and the led screen has become very dim. If its because I'm moving away from Yamaha it's only because I want something next stage up. I'd have Yamaha again anytime, but I'd be boring to stay and not experience a new sound with Onkyo. Oh I've done my research for many years on AV receivers. I was aware they can get very warm shall we say, which is great because the heating in our house isn't that great and me and the other half with our cat can huddle round the amp to stay warm
  22. Pink Triangle are epic, I remember back, way back when I was heavily into surround, there was the best of the best in HiFi Choice or something. £27,000 for a Pink Triangle, ok it was the top of the range, but it was beautiful. Oh topcop your link to your French property is broken? Amp wise, I'm going to leave Yamaha and move into Onkyo. I only change my equipment every 15 years lol. I think I'll be going for the TX-NR 818.
  23. Wondered when you would show your face:) He won't though as he's only a 'maybe'
  24. Adrian you know that Nismo instrument panel, how many ponies are expected as a result of fitting such equipment. I'd also take it back as they fiddled you out of 20mph on the clock, you'll be knackered if you want to know what speed you're doing beyond 160?
×
×
  • Create New...