Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Neil are you still looking for a wing? http://my350z.com/forum/exterior/568238-voltex-type-8-carbon-fiber-gt-wing-1700mm.html
  2. Wasso

    volume controls

    Speak with Spurs Mental Dave..... I'm sure he had some for sale aaaaaaaages ago.
  3. I'm afraid, but a very good one to repost.
  4. It was Polly she was quite good at it too... But not in the same league as this.
  5. 5:04 looks like a suicide attempt!
  6. This takes an invention to another level
  7. I'd leave it alone at that price. Tell him £200 and that's all it's worth!
  8. Dixons posted a custom titanium exhaust in their section recently - perhaps the supplier of their titanium tubing could sort you out? That's a fair point I'll give them a shout
  9. Hey cool Chris, but she's not finished yet I'll buy the mag for sure
  10. All the best
  11. You can always re-paint it? But be careful with who paints it for you!
  12. Bay looks great Adrian, the lack of gloss isn't for me but a really nice colour though. Will still look great when its finished. Awaiting your pics for further bolt changes
  13. The reason it don't match is he's used Z18 paint code B17 should have been used. In fact Z18 doesn't even exist for the Zed. Lets just say its been painted blue and will need to be fixed!!
  14. Ha ha Chris I found that out the hard way also. The old system you could place folders to store those message, but not here. Just to report the 47 names on the mailing list, 10 of them had full mailboxes. An announcement to their personal mail would be a great help - to all members I'd say. Otherwise the new functionality works a treat
  15. Yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaa!!!! Looks like I'll be sending out the announcement at last. Cheers lads
  16. That would be really helpful Chris, then I can promote the next meet before Christmas to those who may not be regulars and need an email prompt. Cheers
  17. +1 the 6 members per message thing sucks, and needs fixing.
  18. Fair point Ian, but still a fair whack. I've been charged per spacer for anodising rather than per vat, but then I've seen their vats, they're huge!!! They also have all the necessary brackets, especially for bolts and washers as Pro Bolt use the same place.
  19. Ha ha I remember that woman, I sacked her for saying pardon too often. I remember having three similar names stored.... Jo, Jayne and Jamie. Now, here I am in the car.... "Dial number"... "The name please"..... Here goes..... "JAYNE" The cowbag says...... "Jamie"...... CANCEL! "Dial number"... "The name please"..... "JAYNE" She suggests "Jo"..... CANCEL "Dial number"... "The name please"..... "JAYNE!!!!!" "JAMIE?"..... **** off!!! "PARDON!" **** off you ****ing piece of @*!#!!!! "PARDON" I wonder why she got the sack!
  20. Okay time to revisit the issues of PM's. 1. Still unable to send a message to more than 6 people. I'm therefore unable to send out to those on the West Mids mailing list unless I send 8+ messages! 2. If you receive a PM how can you forward it to somebody else... There's just no options available. You can reply to those within the conversation and you cannot remove anyone from the conversation. Any help or improvements will be greatly appreciated.
  21. I don't think that's very clear to be fair.... But really £100 for one colour? I'd like to know why that's so expensive, especially for some washers!
  22. Offers before it goes on eBay....
×
×
  • Create New...