Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Happy Sprinkle Day to you
  2. Sluggish yeah right. Epic isn't the right word trust me. A great laugh as always and great to see you and the family
  3. I did, the rears look sweet and only just fitted with my un-rolled arches. Chris placed the 18 front on te hubs with no tyre on, and they look kinda good. I need to do some photo shopping and once I get an hour spare post up the pics. I think I'd have them powder coated goss anthrecite, but black does look good.
  4. Delivered today (was sent for shipping yesterday) Me too just need to get it painted in B17 V3.1
  5. I may have red nuts at the weekend Cheers Will it's been long overdue. I also have a Blitz spoiler in my porch Cheers Steve I'm rather proud of the finish now and ready for the next mod
  6. Okay so finally after many months of pain and sorrow the calipers are on They're only iPhone pics for now till I get on my laptop for the fitting pics etc. Had them fitted by Mr Chris Keyser who got very MAD with my car. For whatever reason despite taking calipers of and on within 60 seconds air had somehow managed to get into the system. So plenty of hours of bleeding ensued. I even tried the trick of driving down the road to heat the system with heavy braking, which only made a slight 10% improvement. So Chris adopted the depress the pedal over night trick. Out came a lump of wood and the pedal was depressed for 10 hours+ The next morning I have 85% braking, and now after the weekend I'm back to 100% after the remaining air has been lost through heat. Anyway a chapter finished until the next time.
  7. Further question, what is the picture limit imposed per post? I've just tried to update my build thread and the first post contains a large number of photos. So I go to edit and it says picture limit reached. So..... Looks like I'll need to delete some pics from my post. (To note I'm editing the title) Ta
  8. It would be good to have the garage again. Donate should really reside as it did in the old forum, easily found etc
  9. What's happening with the old garage functionality? Is it now gone dead and buried, or will it eventually come across? Donate....? Both items I raised in the test environment. I will be making a donation within the coming months related to the BERK Intakes etc.
  10. Click main site Change theme to Azure It automatically switches me to mobile theme I press full site Select change theme Select Azure Then I'm back to mobile site? Also when I click new posts it randomly takes me to a member?? Click it again and I get new posts??? Very odd.... Maybe it's an iPhone thing?
  11. When I go to change the theme on iPhone it takes me from the full site to mobile. I then click full site again and Beavis's car is still there. I can't see nothing more than Ultra Yellow Also when there is a 4+ page thread, on the left you'll see pages 1, 2, 3, 4. When I go to page 4 I cannot select page one, unless I first go to page 2, because page 1 isn't visible. If that makes sense? Liking the new message pop up whilst you're on the forum, very smart
  12. To be fair it's not been working ever since RT fitted it. The MOT station kinda waived it through, so blame RT for the fitting issue, but well done Netti
  13. Pftfptsptfpstf!!!! Just spilt some of my beer at that erm speed bump. Great pic!
  14. Saw you approaching in my rear view mirror, with me pootling along in the inside lane (was early for a detailing job) Good wave and flash
  15. Ha ha true!
  16. Hey Nety, good to see you, any chance of some Zed pics oh and welcome to this mad hole! PS my brakes work yipeeeee!!!
  17. My Azure isn't available, as mine is two tone and peeling. Any chance of a fix on that please Mike.
  18. Wow that was a surprise, all of a sudden new forum and new mod. Does that mean I can't give you any cheek anymore lol. Big congrats Mr G, a good bloke for the forum. Means you'll have to come on on a little more lol.
  19. Hello everyone Great new place here and a big thanks to the team for working hard. A big cheer for the new forum.
  20. I have all the measurements and ordered the entire kit some 6 months ago from you. You will need to stock two kits based on whether a plenum spacer has been installed.
  21. I wouldn't recommend chains for the Zed, potentially slapping the plastic inner arches. Snow socks are a possible when its bad, but can't be driven on dry roads. Brave I have to say, especially with potential snow on the mountain roads ad rear wheel drive.
  22. Wasso

    Pro bolt sizes

    viewtopic.php?f=26&t=60493&start=0
  23. Which garage as I used to know a few Ashford way. Name and shame.... Condolences fella
  24. Agreed, knowing the intricacies of the run in period you'd want evidence the car was following procedure. With a car THAT technical you'd need some peace of mind.
  25. I would presume the 1200 run-in service would 'hopefully' recognise the car was not run-in in accordance with the rules? Say like a service sheet?
×
×
  • Create New...