Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Cheers Mr G, I'm sure it will as I've spent a LOT of time getting the right companies to manufacture and the best materials. I've probably driven about 400 miles in getting this together, right down to the cardboard boxes for deliver.
  2. Funny, I feel exactly the same way. Never done anything like this before and thoroughly enjoyed it. Learnt so much about machining, injection moulding, laser cutting, argon cutters, cnc, aluminium construction, gaskets. I actually went into te factory of the anodisers as mentioned above, very interesting..... Oh and guess what..... They anodise the bolts for Pro-Bolts. This is to our advantage as I'll be following the same colour swatch for their bolts so that anybody who purchase Pro-bolts will have an exact match. CLASS!!! Ooooh I could crush a grape!!
  3. WOW that for sure deserves a
  4. Update - the process is nearing its start time. Today the spacer has been taken to the laser cutters to prep their materials and get the laser ready for Monday. They anticipate just over a week for the spacers. The washers for the struts will also be manufactured there also. From there they will be taken directly to the anodisers who I popped in on today. Sooooooo, get ready for some funky spacers There will be 20 made, so there's still time in which to catch this opportunity. If you're interested pop your name down and I'll PM you the details. Next update should be some time next week.
  5. Aye Happy Birfday mate
  6. Only one icon for that statement :drunk:
  7. Hi Russ, I'm unable to send you a message by PM - payment due for the spacer matey :-)

    1. 350 Russ

      350 Russ

      sorry mate didnt realise, ill get it sent over tonight

  8. Yes funds received and replied to your PM also. To note, I'd recommend those purchasing to "follow this topic" so that you are updated with information as the manufacture progresses.
  9. Wasso

    Just my luck

    That bloody well explains why I've not seen a Total Nissan mag in Smith's for a while. Quite liked that mag too. Bad news though Mr G, a real shame, I was thinking just the other day it's taking an age to hear of your feature.
  10. Wasso

    Tapatalk

    BRILLIANT To be fair this is why there are still problems with the forum because we gave up testing decided to smoke some weed and visit the red lights instead
  11. On OEM bumper and skirts no problem. Yes be a little wary of heavy duty speed bumps and very steep car parks and you'll be fine.
  12. I'll send you a PM with all the details
  13. Me again.... When on phone and using full site, which isn't full site as its a slim version of the main site. There are no clickable icons for YouTube, images, smilies etc. The old site on the mobile had all you needed, either by clicking quick reply or reply. The new one you have try and recall what they all did, ie code delivery for images and Ytube etc. Amy chance of just a simple selection on the mobi. Ta
  14. Yes it is possible, the anodised orange is pretty much as below.
  15. Bump for deposits and any more before production starts with the remain slots available.
  16. We had our lounge skimmed before moving in. 4 walls and the ceiling £800.
  17. Without reading Ekona's post I'd have said 50/50 also. Old house plaster won't be in A1 condition. Inexperienced decorating skills = disaster. You can blame them, and they will blame you. Benefits you with new plaster and they have the room they desire. 50/50 all the way.
  18. You're gonna like this..... I managed to un-follow another of my own threads. It then froze the screen. Refreshed the page and then followed the thread. It froze, I refreshed and I'm following again. Did the same with the build thread and the same freezing happened but managed to follow the thread. Odd to say the least. The basic out the box is good and additional add on's once you've found your way around would be helpful like the calendar and multiple user pm's and of course leave te clear down of folders the responsibility of the user allowing a PM from another party to sit in suspense till the user has cleared enough space. Thanks for the help
  19. I tried the following earlier before your message, per the following. (You can follow a thread in two ways. 1. Viewing the thread (click button) or 2. If you are the owner there's a tick box) So I try the edit feature, click follow. It then says I have too many photos so can't test that. So I try to un-follow another thread of my own. The screen locks up again. Guess what I'm using the "full site" on my iPhone. I bet it's iPhone related. I'll test again on my laptop at home. Further to my other post, will there be an option to PM more than 6 people at the same time?
  20. Okay tried the last page and that didn't work either. I'll try on my laptop tonight and see if that fixes the issue.
  21. As mentioned (come on Chris keep up) I've been able to follow two of my other threads in members trading. I'll try the last page and see if I can join my thread from there.
  22. Searchy? It's in Members Build Threads.... As I click follow thread, it thinks, them freezes the screen. Strangely I can follow other threads created by me with no issues but not my own build thread? Very odd?
  23. A few more issues. I cannot follow my old build thread, page crashes and freezes. Also you can only have 6 people in a group conversation within the PM system.
  24. I'm not over 40 but as there was a lady on offer and it turns out to be a bike Nice though
  25. 350 Russ, I can't send you a message as your mailbox is full. Let me know when you've cleared some space and I'll send you the details.
×
×
  • Create New...