Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Wow that won't be a cheap venture. £10k to purchase, customs and delivery, any other mods, them fitting. Ouch!! What you budgeting? £15k +?? On the flip side the power would be epic!
  2. 10k posts where are they?? That's some serious waffle to get that many posts. Congrats on your post count, maybe you'll slow down a bit now?
  3. Off out now in the hope of a FLASH!
  4. See's ya tomoz Andy
  5. If you want to drop by for a coffee you're more than welcome, the NEC is about 15-20 mins from me, in the right direction for heading home also (sort of). PM me if you want my details. Can anyone PM for your details honey or is it just restricted to Andy Cheeky mook, they're privileged details Will give you a bell tomo, prob in the afternoon.
  6. Cheers Dave, appreciated There's a few other ideas in the pipeline, but I really want to try and go global with this spacer if I can, but the investment is quite heavy. I'm also looking at the possibility of anodising the upper plenum.
  7. If you want to drop by for a coffee you're more than welcome, the NEC is about 15-20 mins from me, in the right direction for heading home also (sort of). PM me if you want my details.
  8. Okay so just waiting in Vix, either way let me know if you're still interested. Kev let us know what you want to do, I'll send you a txt anyway. As mentioned the spacer is already at the laser cutters and should have some news during next week.
  9. Glad it's that good mate, just don't invite me for a spin or I'll be laughing from here till 2020!
  10. And received first page updated. Just waiting for a few others now!
  11. Ooooh that NOS jump is nice, notice the difference?? Bet you're well chuffed. A big target for me then
  12. That surely deserves another strike!!! MODS!!!!!
  13. Ah I see, I thought it was a case of using cold aircon air.... That would be bleeding freezing Might have a go at that then.
  14. Agreed its like being in a time warp with the rain projecting up the screen. Fantastic stuff. In terms of interior, the anti fog is rubbish and probably makes the issue worse. Super clean windows is the answer. Autoglym Fast Glass I find impeccable. Easy on easy off. To ensure they're clean clean them twice each time you clean the car. What I don't understand is why people use the aircon for clearing windows. I just blast warm air to dry the moisture. Job done.
  15. Wow the new forum is strict, mods must have been on a recent course or something To be fair though that joke was poop so maybe 1 point is justified!
  16. Grant sold his GM cabrio that's about it I think.
  17. There is a way to do it without aping compressors apparently but haven't got a clue how. And don't forget to get the alignment done thereafter
  18. Before After Ok so there's a vast body kit change but you get the idea. That's was on the Eibach springs.
×
×
  • Create New...