Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I dont think Galardo are under £35k? Oh yeah, maybe I was dreaming and hoping. Just the ultima then
  2. None of the above although the GTR would tickle my fancy, but I'd opt for an early Galardo, or an Ultima.
  3. Cheers gents Yes Danny yours and mine is in there, not sure who the others are for Okay further update..... Polishing!! (Surprise surprise) Herewith a selection of before and after photos. The finish is coming up REAL NICE (2 down 14 to go till they need to be finished Sunday night - and yes I've just got in from 3.5 hours polishing these darn things) And yes that can is my reward for this evening Nice spacers eh, they've come up super nice.
  4. Isn't that called Spoons???
  5. Click on his avatar and you'll ed up in his profile. Them top right'ish you can then press send message.
  6. I thought all new batteries are sealed units??? Also I believe all fuel tanks are plastics so sediments are far and few between as far as I belive. Seat Belt!! Top tip saves your life!! Don't buy a Corsa and rice it out!!!
  7. That's what I found, I'm guessing the same adjustment 'should' be found for the bi-xenons?
  8. I was actually reading up on the adjusting from inside the bay with what I believe to be a 8"screw driver? I was going to do it but if its ore face lift its wheel arch liner bending time. What will it take each side five mins.
  9. I think I'm gonna have to do the same. Jez at Horsham said with my rear ARB on hard it's going to affect the auto leveller at the back. It sure has that's for sure!
  10. Cheers Dave, appreciated There's a few other ideas in the pipeline, but I really want to try and go global with this spacer if I can, but the investment is quite heavy. I'm also looking at the possibility of anodising the upper plenum. No worries mate credit where it is due, I hope this does take off for you Thanks Dave, me too, if it sells in the US then hopefully big fingers crossed it'll help towards next years car project. I haven't stopped working for the last 6 weeks, that includes coming home from work and polishing outside in the cold for 3 hours each night. There will be a other project for next year on a small scale as it'll be unique and slightly expensive for what it is, but it'll be ultimate bling $$$!!
  11. UPDATE - Good news - Delivery! Today the laser cutting company said they would deliver on Friday, but received a call 1pm today from a delivery driver saying he's outside my house with a delivery. Wow Friday came quick. So..... We have some spacers and the metal spacers for the strut bar fabricated. The job now is to polish the outer edge so that we get a nice finish for when they are anodised next week. I also received today the sample for dark purple from Smudge (Jordan) and was massively surprised when the envelope said Mr P Lenum, my other half was going to take it down the road to a neighbour as he was missing a package and thought this was it luckily she didn't and realised that Mr P Lenum is actually me Nice sample Jordan, we shall see how we get on
  12. Cheers all, it's not worth the money it pays in the slightest, but the finished product makes me feel good inside and somebody else benefits from my labour. The calipers don't have a buyer as yet, just a special one off, one of a kind set of calipers that I'll pop on the forum for sale once they're done. Might start stripping and polishing them this evening.
  13. UPDATE Spacers have been cut and now ready for stage two. They will be delivered to me this Friday. I'll post up a pic in receipt of the goods for all to see. They should then be sent to the Anodisers next week. We're a few days behind schedule, but may be able to shorten other areas, to meet the 5 week proposal. (Jordan still no sample received??)
  14. Cheers Graham. Cleaning and preserving the shine is as simple as speed detailer and a microfibre and of course keeping on top of it etc
  15. Outside of Plenums and Strut bars I'll polish anything Steel or Aluminium. Recent work consists of Cam Covers , Air Intakes, Bolts and Throttle Bodies. Examples below.... So if you need something restoring for instance polished coolant tanks, strut bars, bolts or plates, or cast aluminium polished just PM me and I'll quote you. Also watch this space for a special one off set of polished Brembo calipers. Yes POLISHED!! These I'll be doing as a one off over the next few months and will be for sale soon. Any questions just ask
  16. Is this competition??
  17. Happy Birthday BIG man!! All the best and a ching of the glasses this evening
  18. Good job matey
  19. Hen you say pipes, exactly where, mid, back box? If its just a back box I'd go Greddy SP Elite I think it is, gorgeous exhaust and sound. System me personally Motordyne TDX V2 although you're looking at £1,500 for the system. Otherwise others will recomend the likes of Cobra etc etc
  20. Adrian is off for another week. Bride seats....
  21. Oh yeah that's right, gonna find him via he was probably the best part in the entire collection.
  22. That is probably the best Chav'ed up car ever good memory Magnet
  23. What program was he from, he was hilarious.... Someone tell me so that I can have a ten min giggle on youtube
  24. Oh my god I remember him, what was that all about, he was like some chap on drugs etc!
×
×
  • Create New...