Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I'd like to see the modded HKS House first
  2. Humpy Birthday big man, have a great day
  3. Woooohoooooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY matey
  4. That's annoying will take a look at work then? Damn iPhones!!
  5. That is quality! I couldn't even see an interior pic via the link or my autotrader app?
  6. Oooops "does what it says on the tin"
  7. Nope... Santapod is proper Tarmac so will destroy tyres and stress your car. Oulton is a very slippy Tarmac and you could spend a month there and your tyres would be fine. It's very technical and it allows you to learn how to drift and link drifts etc while not giving your car a pasting. Chris didn't you do a vid from there also?
  8. The trait of a Zed.
  9. See ya there then I'll be there for 11am
  10. Oooh that could tempt me but can't do the afternoon, so only morning for me.
  11. I thought you had been playing around with Photoshop Well I had played around to get the colour/black and white theme. But forgot to try and put my wheels the right colour They look a bit gold
  12. A lot of people think I have bronze wheels from my signature. But it's actually the lighting from the business park I was in.
  13. Happy Birthday fella
  14. A bit like these....?
  15. All fair and well, but what about the millions of useless drivers that haven't got a clue what road signs are and the purpose of the indicator stick or mirrors, lane positioning etc rant rant rant. I would be more than happy for a test to be done every ten years to ensure road users are capable of driving a car
  16. Not sure if mods want to make this a sticky thread. Over on my350z they have have a similar thread, and may help keep new simple mods in one place for everyone to see? MOT and Red Calipers going on for me this month
  17. Looks very good indeed Great job although you've forgotten to put your registration numbers and letter back on..... You should know better unless you're looking to avoid the law
  18. I thought things were bad but 6:35 was HORRIFIC! 8:20 that chap must have shat his bowels! 9:30 bet he wasn't expecting THAT to overtake the truck going he other way. Then that final one where re car flies across the road and well, ends up just pile of mess on the floor. I guess the majority of these were from countries with bad drivers by the way there's in car car cameras. Have to say a lot of those incidents could have been avoided, all snow shots were drivers driving well beyond the conditions, and the same applies for the raining shots too. Unbelievable some I have to say.
  19. Looks like it was her pet
  20. I was actually videoing the jet car whilst elevated on a fence you know like just about hanging on. Then the jet car went past and well I was flung off the fence with the noise. My mate did say to me it would be loud, but I just didn't pay attention
  21. I saw the thread of "Sea Fishing" and thought.... hmmm who is likely to post that up.... and as I looked across I saw "Octet" so I headed back to the left hand side to make sure I had aligned my sight correctly against the name..... It really is Octet going Sea Fishing. WTF!!! So we have Opera, TV, Olympics, Photography, Sausages and Fine Wine, and now SEA FISHING!!!!! Don't tell me you collect Stamps, climb Everest every other weekend and speak fluent Japanese! What next!!
  22. That can be achieved. £50 all in. If you are particular with a certain red them please provide the colour code necessary. If you're interested PM me and I can send you my address. Turnaround will be 1 week.
  23. A mate of mine just one a share of the Euro Millions. He's just bought a GTR, jealous me no not in the slightest. Bast@"£&!!!
  24. Heck that was lucky it was repairable, could have been a lot worse. Doing a good job there that's for sure. At least that's a nice fresh coat of paint to rid of the stone chips
×
×
  • Create New...