Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I think you're on your own with this one In the facelift the cup holders illuminate as well
  2. Glances and that's it, I don't think she realises she's in a Zed it was very dirty too, actually I can talk mine needs a massive clean!
  3. I was surprised myself to see her again. She's Azure too......
  4. Morning again We must stop meeting like this.... Same place, same time
  5. Pop Mr Bennett down as TBC both days for now, in the process of booking hotel.
  6. Good work Chris, well hopefully. Might need to call you soon too :wink:
  7. Got it.... I was looking under new members and he's been here since 2008. Well spotted Mr Riceyfurrynutsbloke :smile:
  8. Can't see it? Mr G, I've had to undo the entire phone again to get this cable longer. I'm now one hour away from refit back :thumbsdown:
  9. Keh?? Sorry been spending the last 3 hours trying to replace the screen on sister in laws iPhone and now can't get one cable inside to attach it won't reach
  10. 65 Litres is the most I've ever filled up with. Good effort with the drive and the figures.
  11. Not on illegal but highly dangerous. You can tell him from me he's an idiot. Pete Luckily he's only a work colleague, but rightly said a flippin idiot and hit the nail right on the head!
  12. Do you think the caller would get dizzy when the wheel is turned??
  13. I've used Adrian Flux mainly because I wanted my NOS insured. Found them helpful and a good price. I now use Prestige Keep Moving (forum trader) improved quote etc. There's Sky Insurance and a couple of others. Check the insurance section for ideas. Ring around and if you're planning further mods ask them for quoting those items too. Both Prestige Keep Moving and Adrian Flux for me would allow me to add any exterior or interior mod for free. Anything that affects BHP is normally chargeable.
  14. Problem is Mr G, SW France is in the wrong direction. You'll just have to come with us. I'll spec it up, in fact I'll try and get some quotes this evening.
  15. Hi Russ, I'm unable to send you a message by PM - payment due for the spacer matey :-)

    1. 350 Russ

      350 Russ

      sorry mate didnt realise, ill get it sent over tonight

  16. Wasso

    Random test

    From the album: Wasso's random photo upload

    A Pic of my engine bay showing the fruits of my polishing!
  17. Wasso

    Wasso's random photo upload

    Cos I can.... ha ha!
  18. Nothing on my mind, but just thought I'd enter something in here to see what it does?

    1. AK350Z

      AK350Z

      It lets people comment on your mind spasms!

    2. Wasso
×
×
  • Create New...